Saturday, June 16, 2007

This round's results...

BM: 66%, 2A, second highest in class ^^
English: 85%, 1A, highest - tied with B
Maths: 86%, 1A, highest
Add Maths: 49%, 6C
Biology: 78%, 1A, highest - tied with Sui and Banu
Chemistry: 55%, 4B
Physics: 69/70%, 2A, second highest after B
Sejarah: 52%, 5C
Moral: 39%, 8E
EST: 94%, 1A, highest

1A: 4
2A: 2
3B: -
4B: 1
5C: 1
6C: 1
7D: -
8E: 1

9G: -

Improved:
BM +20
Chemistry +9
Physics +8
Maths +6
Biology +2
Moral OMG LOL I actually failed the last time!

Deteriorated:
Add Maths -28
Sejarah -8
English -4
EST -3

Jia You!:
BM
Physics

Subjects needed to work on:
Add maths!!!
Sejarah
Chemistry
MORAL

Stephanie tidak bermoral! Ahahah!
Not only that, she answered the WHOLE paper in the wrong format! It's a miracle she even passed at all!

Ok, you know I'm not sane when I start talking about myself in the third person.

Anyway, on Friday I went to check out what the 'SEE ME' on my essay was all about.
And you know what was the problem?

"Stephanie, you shouldn't write like that, after the invigilator (I think she meant examiner?) cannot understand!"

"?"

"See the words you used..."

*shows paper to Puan Siva (why is she everywhere?)*

She points out the words 'morbid' and 'sadistic.'

...

...

...

I'm considering whether to type a big LOL here or not.

AND she wrote on my paper, above the word 'morbid':

"Unhealthy interest in death"

I don't know whether she meant ME being 'fascinated with death,' or she went to look the word up and wrote the meaning there for (her) reference.

Either way, I think this case deserves a giant

LOL!!!

"Oh, and you left out the climax! Now I remember, that's the problem!"

"Er, you're supposed to deduce the ending la..."

"But you know la, Malaysian examiners...might not understand!"

@.@;

Aiyoyo, so now I'm supposed to look down upon our Malaysian teachers la!

I mean, I already do - sometimes, I'm sorry it can't be helped - but now she's ASKING me to!

...

HOW COOL IS THAT?

AHAHAHAHA!

*jumps around in glee with huge smirk on face*

King of the perpetual smirk!
<3>

Song of the Day:


"Love Today - Mika"

Eeelaine gave me the Mika CD today! Happy! =D

4 comments:

Denise said...

Your engrand very the most powderful la.

snowbunnie said...

Nuu I've seen better, haha.

Bex said...

LOL that's funny. What paper was that for?

Bex said...

Oh Pn Sarkit's one isit? Hahahaha she's like that lar. Pn Chee and Mrs Ramdas are the only English teachers I respect, too bad they can't teach many classes these days.