Wednesday, June 06, 2007

I don't know whether to laugh or cry...

SOMEONE forgot my birthday.
SOMEONE who was 'too busy pokemoning to remember what day it was.'
SOMEONE who I stayed up till midnight - despite climbing 2.4 kilometers uphill in the shivering cold in THIRTY FREAKING minutes and almost died of an asthma attack - to sms her happy bithday. From CHINA.

Imagine getting an sms at 10 in the morning.

"Oh YAY she finally remembered!"

Only to have her ask:

"How to pass victory road? There's a fat guy blocking... Wanna go league... Hehe..."

Seriously, don't know whether to laugh, or to cry, or to scream until Cameron Highlands came a'tumblin' down because of an avalanche.

=.=

I mean, oh my god, even a bunch of PIXELS remembered my birthday, not to mention someone I've known for 6 years!
*strangled scream*

But enough about that, before I work myself up into yet another fit of rage/depression/utter disappointment on my birthday. -.-;;

***

On a MUCH brighter note, my presents!

From Mommy:


*Hinthint*

Try to guess, and I will tell you later! ^^
C'mon, it's not that hard! *wheee*

From Den:

A comel traffic light tree! Do any of you have one?
Jealous leh???

Cousin Ivy:


A new bag!
Mommy told her to buy turquoise, because it was 'cheerful.'

Guess now I have to smile, because I'd look stupid carrying that bag around and SCOWLING, no?

Smile! Smile! Smile!
I get it already!

But yes, I like it very much. =)
Reminds my of my younger days. (God I feel old. -.-)

From Sui Yi and *snarl* Yi Ling:


Nice nice anime! I finished watching on the 4th of June however, I couldn't wait until my birthday to open it. =P

The starting was nice, though the ending was a bit disappointing, as I believe they deviated from the manga. But I shall finish reading the manga and find out what REALLY happened!

From JL:

I really like this present!

Though she could really work on her discretion.

Lol! She called me some time before my birthday and asked whether it was ok to buy this. XDBut at least it's something I like! Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu =P

From Jason:


Newly bred and hatched!
So adorable!!! =DDD

From Aunt Betty:


Ok, I bought this myself and charged it to her account, but she would've bought me a photo frame or something otherwise. ^^

And she seemed happy that I got something I like, so all's good.

From Aunt Jeanny:

Shirt and pair of jeans. No photo.
I will wear it during my (and Den's) party!

From Cousin Elaine:


She's buying me the Mika CD from US!
*love*

Plus birthday wishes from:


In person:

Mommy
Cousin Ivy + Peter
Aunty Su + Aunty Kheng Kuan
The Chili's staff (singing super out of tune for the whole restaurant to hear, lol)
*Gideon

MSN msg:

Den
Jason
Sui Yi
*Wenesia
*Yee Mun
*MC

SMS:

Khaielaash
Pui Yee
Abigail
Jun Yan
Joshua
Jeanette
Shabari
Cousin Belinda
Cousin Elaine

Phone call:

JL
Aunt Jeanny
Cousin Ivy
Ian!
Aunt Betty (At 7 am in the morning -.- She thought I had school so wanted to catch me before I left...it's the thought that counts!)

Tagbox:
Sasha
Fe

* - Belated, lol. Just updated list.

Oh yeah, did you guess what it was that mommy bought for me this year yet?

Why, it's the 80GB black iPod that I've always wanted!

I love my mommeeeeeeeeeeee!

=P Jealous yet? =D


Song of the Day:
"

Back in Black - AC/DC"


My heart still aches with the pain that [name removed] caused.
*dreadful sob*
But I will learn to forgive...and to forget...
Ok.
Not forget.

8 comments:

Denise said...

May Chien wishes you Happy Birthday too! Just got her email.

snowbunnie said...

Happy birthday to MC also :P

Anonymous said...

oh my god *screams* u have that ipod?!?! freaking nice wei!

Anonymous said...

lol forgot one thing, happy belated birthday =)

snowbunnie said...

Hehe, thanks! ;o)

My old iPod is so old it isn't even pink anymore, haha.

It's spotted. o_O

Nichelle Tan said...

eh, i wished u thru msn msg la. ><

Anonymous said...

Lolx.
Happy b'day again!
Nice (freakishly-huge,but cool anyway) iPod!!!
*eyes gleam at Charmander*
I know you know I want it.
(Got Tyranitar in Diamond as well as all Eeveelutions! Have 1 if you want!)

Lol. Bye!

snowbunnie said...

@ Sui - Not both meh? =P

@Khai - What do you have for fair trade? ^^ Nvm la, since you gave me a Ditto. =P

Get the egg from me this Sat.