Tuesday, June 12, 2007

BOOM!

We played rugby in school today!
So fun!

The ball was nice to throw, I can aim it better than a basketball.

Oh, and I got my arm snapped backwards when all 54kg of my classmate landed on it.
-.-

Now I can't stretch it completely, or it'll hurt.
Imagine a giant pin in the place of your elbow joint.
Everytime you stretch your arm it stabs into your elbow.

Ow.

But so fun! I want to play it again next week!
Finally a game that is not completely sissy (like netball.)

***

Pn Ann mocked my hair today.

I can't really remember what she said, but it was something like this:

"Wow, Stephanie, your hair very fashionable ah. Very cutting-edge! But not itchy meh? Sometimes when you bend your head down, it..."

*waves hands in front of face*

"Er, no?" O_o;

And Puan Siva laughed.
=.=

Aiyoyo, why? My hair that funny meh?

And that sarcasm! It bites! It bites! T.T
(At least they didn't ask me to pin it up or cut it off. Lucky me!)

Why are our teachers so sarcastic?
I thought it was the students' job to act like a smart-aleck.

Today I got my BM paper back, and it said:

Adakah 2 ayat cukup untuk pendahuluan?
TIDAK.

...

Caps. Underlined. Bolded. Punctuated witha full stop. Did I miss out on anything?

And as far as I know, my paper is the only one the had that tone of voice to it.
Others were lucky and got things like:

1 ayat tidak cukup untuk pendahuluan

or

Pendahuluan terlalu pendek

Lol, what did I do?
Teacher is picking on me!
Uwahhhhh!
T.T

But I got a kepujian!
For my first essay!
*happiness*

66% for my BM paper, as compared to my previous 45 - lowest in class. =.=
Oh yeah, go me, go me! *does happy dance*

Tied with Sui Yi AGAIN for Physics.
69 marks!
I got like, 40+ the last time. So yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh big improvement!
Hahaha!

But Sui is going to claim marks, so she'll probably score higher ==;
I can't dig up a single mark to round up my 69.4 to 70!

Ok. I'm going to play DotA now.
Razor here I come!
Byebye.


Song of the Day:

"Rosa Rubicundior, Lilio Candidior - Divers"

From the Bleach OST. Got episodes 1-40 today!
But the subtitles are LOL-able. Malaysian Engerrish ar!

No comments: