Sunday, May 27, 2007

GODLIKE

I finally got my first GODLIKE in a pub game today.
(Wa, now only, you must be saying =.=')

So happy!

With my darling Drow Ranger. =)



Died 3 times, then killed 9.

I'm a late bloomer!

Until lvl 16 I still had nothing but a Lothar's and treads, cause we were too busy fighting. -.-
Then I noticed I had 5k and got myself a Butterfly.


+

=
Mere survival

Throw in:

=
Pure ownage!


Then I got a triple kill!
(With Traxex, what a joke!)

Then I got me a Crystalys and traded in my Treads for BoT.

Bought

and traded

for



(Cause the game looked like it was going to end any time soon, and I didn't want to be left out of the action, which wuold happen if I walked all the way across the map.)

Game finished before I completed my BDK.

Pudge had nothing on me!
Whee!

They all sotsot one, never come and hunt me when I was useless.
They think that Drow Ranger is so puny, ignore her ba.
I mean, this is a character that has only 1.7k hp at level 25, so should be negligible right?

NOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

I reached level 25 first (I couldn't believe my eyes - and my luck o_O) and starting running around with 300 dmg - at my aspd, that's like 900 dmg per second, ignoring armor.

Wooooooooooooooooooo, with my silence to boot.

Enchantress - No nuke, cannot heal, ult is laughable with my attack speed
Moon Rider - 1v1 until we were both in the red, then I silenced and she started running (not very far)
Butcher - Useless, cannot suicide some more
Warlock - This guy must've been new at this char, so no comment
Broodmother - 1v1, then silence, cannot escape and dies

And none of them can match Drow's dps - damage per sec.
(Late-game that is.)

:P:P:P

My teammates also pro!
More than makes up for my noobness early game. ^^

Teammates were Zeus (nuke), Akasha (nuke), Venomancer (dps) and super geng Centaur (super tank +dps)

So yeah! Next time ignore me more early game then I shiok later!

Yeah yeah, I know I was lucky la - if they'd hunted me down early game I would've been underleveled and complete crap at end-game, so yea. Shuddup lar. :P Don't rain on my parade! -smack-

Song of the Day:

"More Than That - BSB"

Nothing soothes you more than a 90's boyband. (And DotA!)

No comments: