Monday, May 14, 2007

I got a new dog!

A new nintendog, that is.

I've been wanting a GSD, and after pestering Khai to Bark Mode w/Ro's program, I got a German Shepherd Puppy!

SOOO CUTE!!!

After going through hell trying to teach my Shiba Inu her name - Vicki, I decided to give my GSD a single syllable name.

I was going to call it Mandrake after recently completing the Bartimaeus Trilogy.
Don't ask me why I chose Mandrake - Am I in love with him or what...etc.

It's just because the names of the other two main characters:

Bartimaeus - just doesn't appeal to me,

and Kitty - can you guess why?

So yeah, my new puppy is Drake!
=D

He is super intelligent!
Well, he took a while to learn his name (somehow the mic kept on recording 'Egg' instead of 'Drake')

But he learnt how to sit and play (waggle his bum at me) in 10 minutes!
Which is waaaaaaaay faster than I can say about Vicki...say almost an hour?
(I almost poked her in the bum - which is equivalent to smacking your dog in real life)

But Vicki loves me, so I stayed my hand. ^^

Not to mention the effort I put teaching Vicki how to catch frisbees...
She was just too small to be fast enough to reach the frisbee before it plummets to the ground.

And when she finally COULD catch it - she ran off with it and didn't give it back to me.

-.-

Drake, on the other hand...was waiting at the other end of the room to catch the frisbee (instead of running in vain to chase the flying disc) and he brought it back to me without even being asked to.

*_*
Dog trainer's heaven!

Say hello to Drake!

And Vicki's trademark 'play' pose!


My plug in babies!

(Okok, bad joke. After you don't have to plug in your DSL to play it...see Song: Plug In Baby to understand)

I love my real life ones too!


Baby Beary and Twinkle!


Mommy Lucky!

Darling Snowyyyyy!


Song of the Day:

"Be Somebody - Fort Minor"

More evidence of my lack of sleep - I have dogs on the brain!

2 comments:

YL said...

OMGGG

*dies*

SO CUTE...i mean ur real dogs.

For some reasons....they look cuter in pictures than in real life...

HAHA

*runs away*

Anonymous said...

Egg! So cute la!