Sunday, May 20, 2007

Kena tagged again.

5 things found in your bag:

  1. DSL
  2. iPod
  3. Handphone
  4. Camera
  5. Random piece of candy
5 things found in your wallet/purse:
  1. Nametag
  2. Old, old rotting receipts
  3. IC
  4. A 10 sen coin
  5. Calendar
5 favourite things in your room:
  1. Books
  2. All the lovely, lovely autographed posters!
  3. Cards from friends that I pinned up on my board
  4. My GSD Calendar
  5. My...curtains?
5 types of humans:
  1. Humans who don't hug
  2. Humans who listen
  3. Humans who share your iPod even though they hate the song you're playing ^^
  4. Humans who give me foooooooooooood!
  5. Humans who make me feel human (such an improvement from that sullen, violent creature (= )
5 things you have always wanted to do:
  1. Have tons of money (I'm not even going to pretend I'm not materialistic at all)
  2. Have all the books I want to (Oooo book heaven! *sigh*)
  3. Flunk all my subjects without ANY consequences (Just to see Puan Ann's face ^^)
  4. Find a friend whom I can trust completely (LOL how sad =O)
  5. Get a navel piercing (While the tummy is still flat...but what happens when I get old and it starts to sag? OMG)
5 things you are currently into:
  1. Fruits Basket
  2. Kardel Sharpeye
  3. Prison Break (Ooo cool sensitive genius alert!)
  4. Trilogies
  5. Discussing with Yi Ling the very important future of our hair after SPM (Red or purple? Hm. No mohawk for me thanks.)
5 people you tag:

1. Jiejie Denise!!!
2. That's all!


Song of the Day:

"Bleed It Out - Linkin Park"

I think I'll grow to like the new album, if I pretend it's not LP at all.

No comments: