Thursday, May 24, 2007

Thank you Pui Yee ^^

*Nothing but random pictures.


For the yummalicious cake =D

Pui and Ang's Bday is on the 4th, mine 5th, and Alia's 6th.

See, if you arrange us from youngest to oldest, you get us standing from tallest to shortest.
=P

Handed my Oliver to B so that she could document the cake-cutting, but she got our faces only.
Oh well.


Alia, Pui, Ang, Me.

Other people brought cameras too, but in all the pics I've seen so far, none of them has me looking at the camera - I'm just eyeing the cake like Yi Ling would Jamie Oliver - or better put, like delicious pastry just waitiiiing to be devoured.

Who knew my arm was so long? ._.''

But besides the yummy cake, the whole day was boring.

=.=''

Only a couple of teachers taught and gave homework, otherwise we were chatting and making noise and annoying people in general.

Oh yeah, my favourite picture of the day is...

Picture this:

Sui Yi clinging on to her beloved Jun-jun, and the latter trying desperately to squirm away from Waterfish's clutches.

Ah, don't picture it, just look:

So adorable can die. @.@


Abigail and I had our third piercings done on Tuesday. ^^
Mine on the left, her's on the right.

"Eeeyerrr, gay ah?"

...said Jun-jun to B.

The silly lady who pierced our ears aimed the gun too low and screwed up B's.
Too close together. [dotdotdot]

Mine you just have to see for yourself. =P

Anis stole my cam-cam.
Do I always look depressed when I'm daydreaming?
No wonder people always ask me what's wrong?
...when I'm just sitting there thinking about baby bunnies hopping around merrily in the sunshine.

Anis act-kiut!

Happy family:
Mommy, daddy and baby!

This is one of the last pics on my cam.
All the camwhoring was done on Yi Ling's cam.
.
.
.
Until her battery died and memory stick almost finished. Geng hor? ;o)


Song of the Day:

"Teenagers - MCR"

Mmm, for better pictures ask Yap to post.
I hardly used my cam, haha.

No comments: