Thursday, May 03, 2007

Tomato juice

I wanted to lock myself in my room when I heard our host's maid Marinelle (not sure about the spelling) said:

"Children! Come down! Drink tomato juice! Stephanie! Rookus! Jason!"


(Lol, rookus!)

Tomato juice!
Vegetable juice!

Blearghhh.

Joan - Jason's cousin - said it's really yummy, so I tried to take a sip.
And promptly put it down when I caught a whiff of the vegetabl-y smell.

So 3 of us sat down staring at each other, holding our cups and wondering how we could get rid of the ewww drink.

Joan
Stephanie
Rufus
Jason

"Joan."
"Yes?"
"Come, I'll do your maths and you drink my juice!"
"But I LIKE doing maths!"
"Darn."
"I'll pay you five bucks - have my drink."
"Ten."
"Five."
"No."
"Come Jason, let's take a walk in the garden. It's such a fine day - so nice and warm, with our cooling tomato juice..."
"Yes, yes lets."
"Dum de dum de doo..."

They walk out of the house with their tomato juice.

"One of your plants is going to turn red tomorrow."
"Hahaha!"
"Cause it's bleeding with disgust."

The guys come back in.
Cups still full.

"You know the toilet bowl is much easier..."
"..."
"Let's just drink it la."
"Sigh. Yeah, bottoms up."

We all grab our cups and I took a gulp.

The boys put their cups down and started laughing.

"You actually believe him? Hahaha!"

I shrugged.
...
I was planning to drink it anyway.
><

I put my cup down triumphantly...empty except for the pulp.
I swear my stomach was convulsing in disgust.
YUCKK!

The boys continued discussing ways to rid themselves of the nasty concoction.
Then Jason peers over into my cup.

"You finished it! You sicko!"
*smug smile*

*
*
*
Then Rufus promptly leaned over and dumped his juice into my newly emptied cup.

"There. I'm done!"

-.-''

I took my cup filled with Rufus' juice and tried to empty it into Jason's cup.

"No, no...my whole family knows I don't drink anything with people's saliva in it. No..."

I drum my knuckles on the table.
Then I went upstairs.

"With Joan as my witness, I finished my juice!"

I called, and went to put on my new Muse CD.

Later they came up and said that Jason had managed to finished his juice and they both put their empty cups in the sink, leaving my full cup on the table.

"Stephanie didn't finish her juice!"

...

Boys will be boys.


Song of the Day:

"Micro Cuts - Muse"

Moral exam tomorrow. ZOMG I haven't studied!

3 comments:

YL said...

you can change the juice into something nicer...

....say... spaghetti sauce!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

snowbunnie said...

Dot. Dot. Dot.

YL said...

he. he. he.