Tuesday, May 01, 2007

:P

Just got back from Singapore. ^^

I survived the trip!
ZOMG!

Ok, I did not perish at the hands of Jason and his buddy, Rufus. (Cool name eh?)
I actually found their endless fountain of babble quite interesting.
And they probably found me quite dull, because I was super lethargic for almost the whole trip.
I just listened and gave monosyllabic answers. o_O

Mommy and I spent 32 SGD on nail polish!
*Den faints*

Red, gold, glittery pink and a cool purple that turns green under the light.

That Red Earth salesgirl must be thanking the heavens that I happened to wander by that stall.
She sold 64 dollars worth of nail polish thanks to ME!

:P

And I bought Muse's Origin of Symmetry and Placebo's Meds!
So happpppeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Haven't seen either of them in Malaysia.
19 SGD for Muse and a whopping 28 SGD on Meds.

Special Edition Meds!
It was 27 SGD for the normal version, and 28 for the Special with Bonus DVD.

What a steal!

I think I know why you don't see Meds around much locally - the cover insert has topless pictures of a model.

HA!

She's on the cover too, but the strategically placed album title covered her up nicely.
On the inside however... XD

Anyway, The Phantom of the Opera rocked!
So cool!
There was a part where Erik was crawling on the floor towards Christine singing:

Fear can turn to love...


And he looked SO funny slithering along the floor - like a worm with too many legs, hey, worms don't HAVE legs! - that Rufus snorted.

And with that, I couldn't hold my laughter in any longer - I started giggling.

x.x

Damn unsophisticated man!

Here we are, in shirts and shiny shoes in this beautiful theatre watching a world-famous musical...

...snorting and giggling in the middle of the dramatic bits.

-.-''

Ahem.

On the third day I opted to go shopping with the boys - who knows why. -.-
They were shoe-shopping.
Looking for a particular Adidas shoe with yellow stripes.

I was like - Why does it have to be yellow?

Because it's special. I don't see guys wearing yellow stripes.


So, after THREE DAYS (ok, 2.5 days) of searching - I found THE SHOE!

And do you know why he didn't see many guys wearing yellow-striped Adidas shoes?

.
.
.

Because it was a LADIES SHOE.

ROTFLMAOOL!

He was facing Jason when he said:

This does NOT get out of Singapore.


So I shall just assume that this doesn't apply to me. ^^
But anyway, the girl's and guy's Adidas shoes look exactly the same to me. -.-

There is little or no difference.
Only the guys could tell!

Wth, all Adidas shoes look the same!
Black or white, with three stripes of any colour...very imaginative right?

...And they say girls are hard to shop with!

Anyhow, I was VERY glad that I ran off with the guys that day - when I came home and found out that mom bought a full set of WMF cookware.

I was like THANK GOD!
I would have spent the whole day lugging those pots and pans around otherwise!

Does Den remember the time we dragged WMF pots all around Singapore for mom and Tua Ee?
Eek!

Both of them play DotA!
Well, actually played.
They stopped a while ago.

Sigh.

It's always fun to talk about DotA.
Except when it kicks up a craving that makes your skin burn and crawl and makes you want to rip your eyes out - until you can occupy them with a mouse and keyboard.

ARGH!

I have to play!

Screw the one-month ban!
I will go study now and play at 10 o clock.

Anyway, it was a good trip (except the tomato juice part, will tell you about that next post.)
Will blog more later.

I'll go study Moral - HA THAT'S CHEATING!

But I don't care! :P

Nyehnyehneebooboo!


Song of the Day:

"Meds - Placebo"

Mommy kept gossiping about me the whole trip. T.T
She thinks I can't hear, but my hearing's very good you know?
Sob.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha! Your post provided me with some much needed laughter.

And the charlieee video clip too. Funny one.

=)

snowbunnie said...

Come Charlie!
We're going to a candy mountain Charlie!
Charlie! Charlie! We're on a BRIDGE Charlie!
A bridge of hope and joy, Charlie!

Those two boys nearly killed me XD

At first I thought they were talking about Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. -.-

YL said...

LOL AT YOUR GUY FRIENDS!!!

Seriously. funny. till. my. brain. turned. into. chocolate.

yum.