Saturday, April 28, 2007

Shit.

I tiada semangat study again.
...
Not that I studied the last time I HAD semangat.

Everything is freaking going wrong.
Why is everyone and everything so freaking depressing?

I feel like going off to sleep again, despite my delicious 4 hour nap earlier.

***

Clip up your hair!


I walked on.
Eh?

"Was she talking to me?"

Oh the snobbiness!
*smacks forehead in delight*

Hahaha...but I really didn't see who it was lar.
She was under my line of sight. x.x

Sorry whoever you were!

In my defense, my hair was NOT in my face.
*smack*

Get your eyes checked.

Or maybe she wasn't talking to me.

*smacks self*

Must get my ears checked.

***

I feel I must say this:

Congrats to the Bees!

Form 4 took drama and choral speaking, Form 5 took drama and best actress besides.
Don't know much about anything else.

But if I don't say it I will start feeling kiasu...EEE the Singapore vibes are getting to me already!

SHOPPING MAMAMIA!

Screw exams.
I hate exams.
Wastes my time.
Wastes my effort 'studying.'
Stresses everybody out (but me, it seems. -.-)
No use to me (I don't plan to do ANYTHING with Science - lost little pig, I am.)

I'm being childish.
But aren't I always?

I have this sudden urge to play Pokemon Diamond.
Dammit Nintendo! Why do you tempt me at the most inappropriate of times?

I feel like working in the games industry.

Like making designing characters for games and writing storylines and whatnot.
What subjects do you study for that?

Not that I'll be any good at it - look at this post for example, if anyone is still reading at this point.

***

Homework

Tickle Ms Anusya

To be handed in by Monday

- Write a 150-word essay on the how-to (TICKLE) sensitive parts - courtesy of Teddy! ^^
- Practical exams to be conducted on Thursday

Out of a fit of boredom (or attention-seeking, as Yap likes to put it - I have no idea where she got that from -.-) I wrote that on the board.

At first it was 'Tickle Abigail'

And much to my delight, people immediately started assaulting her with pokes.
POKEPOKEPOKE! XD

Then B and I decided to change it to Ms Anusya before she came in.

...

People came to me to ask whether it was real.
Like, for EST or something.

-_-;;

You tell me.
Did you know gullible is not actually a word?
Look it up in the dictionary if you don't believe me.

"Whose idea was this?"
"Stephanie!!"
"What? The good and quiet Stephanie? I cannot believe it!"

Did you know that Ms Anusya has the power to induce violent coughing fits throughout the whole class?


I almost fell off the chair trying to contain my giggles.


Song of the Day:

"Sober - Muse"

And so concludes this very random and disorganised post.
Thank you for bearing with me.
I feel so much better now.

1 comment:

YL said...

The good and quiet Stephanie.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHA