Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Freedommm!

For now.
Penyemakan buku was yesterday!

My books were supposed to be handed in by last Thursday, but you know me la.

Princess of Procrastination
(Hey, I like the ring of that!)

So on Monday, I still had a shitload full of books to hand in.

So I...ehm...put my AJK privileges to good use (I can skip class to deal with the EST books)...and finished my homework in the bilik mesyuarat!

AHAHAHA!

Clever or not? :P
Anyway, I only skipped Sejarah - one whole hour! - which I don't pay much attention to anyway.

Unfortunately, that was exactly when teacher gave us our ETR (estimated target results or something) so I missed out.

But I got it today!
I have one of the most fantabulous result slips ever.

My test results SUCKED.
S-U-C-K-E-D.

And guess what my ETR was?

...9As and 1B (for BM)

-.-;

Eh, makcik tengok lar repot kad aku, ada subjek yang hampir gagal, tau?

And they expect me to get almost straight As!

It is NOT encouraging.
In fact, it's freaking me out right now that people expect me to own, erm I mean, SCORE for SPM.

x.x

Aiyah.

Anyway, I handed in my last two books today (Add Maths graph book and Chem lab book) so I'm FREEEEEEEEEE!!!

...

Until penyemakan buku is over lor.
But I shall enjoy life first =)

***

Did you know?
I'm only blogging right now because mom is nagging me about my horrendous sleeping habits.

Waking up at 6.25 am.
Napping from 3pm - 7/8pm.
Sleeping at 2am.

So yeah.
I'm trying to fix that today, by NOT taking my beloved afternoon nap.

T.T

Sobsob.
So I'll probably fall asleep by 10 or 11, theoretically.

But,

I'll probably end up DotAing until 11.30 pm anyway, so I wonder why I'm even trying to stay awake.

BAH!

Zzz...

***

Today, our darling physics teacher launched into one of her famous 45 minute-long tirades again.

Boy, does my class really know how to screw with teacher's sanity, or what?


What was it about this time?

About my class being lazy and not finishing our 2nd peka report.
(Oh Yi Ling, you're completely screwed!)

BUT, after the last lecture - one of many - my class had finally began to see the light...

...and actually FINISHED their work.

Right before Physics period, but it's the effort that counts, eh?
And with some mistakes too, but it's the effort blablabla..., yeah?

HOWEVER,

Our dear teacher straightaway threw herself passionately into her speech about:

How we suck

and

How lazy we are

and

How unmotivated we are

and

How we have no initiative...etcetc.

Without checking to see if we finished our work already.

-.-;

No one even dared interrupt her, she was soooo mad.

I mean, sure there'll always be some lazy bums who didn't even START their peka, but that's why we aren't in B or U. (Laziness owns me too T.T)

But, this time I'm pretty sure that a LOT of people had nearly completed their peka, save for a couple of things we had to ask teacher.

I mean, they were all scribbling feverishly for the whole hour before Physics, right?
And people don't take more than an hour to finish a 3-page report, right?

All that talk for nothing!!!

Bah.

Thank god teacher's aren't allowed to behead students for not handing in homework.
With all that action first, questions later thing she's got going on right now...

Gg 5K

or in other words,

R.I.P. 5K


Song of the Day:

"Heart-Shaped Box - Nirvana"

Forever in debt to your priceless advice. =O

1 comment:

YL said...

now we no need to do hw.

WWEEEEE