Thursday, April 19, 2007

Why does this keep happening to me?

*whine*

Remember how I got woken by a phone call from school some time in February, about unmentionable things?

Yeah, today it happened again.

Geez! At 9.45 am!
Can teachers not think of a more decent time to ring up their students?

Given, I should be IN school, and therefore should have been awake around 6.30 am - but I'm NOT!

At least, let me sleep ma!
Gragh!

Anyway, it was my English teacher this time.
Well, at first it was B.

I was like, um, wow her mom picked up her report card early today!

"Hello? Um, can I speak to Stephanie please?"
"Yeah."
"Hrm?"
"Steph speaking."
"Oh, hi! We have to prepare our oral script..."
"Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? What oral?"
"Penyelia is coming to check..."
"Have to do agaaaaain?"
"Yeah, we got chosen. Miss Anusya says we have to write a new script..."
"HUH?! WHAT'S WRONG WITH HER????"
"Um..."

Then my teacher picks up.
It never occured to me that B called me on teacher's handphone.
=.=
There. Another teacher who hates me!

"Hello? Stephanie?"
"..."
"Yeah, you have to do your oral tomorrow."
"Ok."
"You'd BETTER come tomorrow!"
"Yeah, I'm coming tomorrow...we have to prepare a new script?"
"You have to prepare a new script...a short one also can. About smoking this time."
"Short one can?"
"Yeah! Just speak like that day you and Abi, be confident la. But longer."
"..."
"Ah, ok bye."

*hangs up*

I have no idea whether she heard the 'WHAT'S WRONG WITH HER' part - I could've been on loudspeaker for all I care. -.-

(AND I was in full WHINE mode...I just woke up, duh, what did you expect?)

Great.
Dissing my teacher in front of the whole class.
Sweet.

My BM teacher hates me because my BM is worse than a standard 3 schoolkid, and is less coherent than a mentally...affected 17-year-old, or so she says.

My Bio teacher hates me for talking during her class, and not paying attention to her at all.
(Not my fault she has no idea what she's talking about. ==)

My Physics teacher hates me because I stare blankly into space a lot during her class.

My Sejarah teacher hates me because I have 'attitude problems' - I never listen to her in class and tend to be drawing in my sketchbook while goes on and on about some 100-year-old fogey.

My Add Maths teacher hates me because I'm 'stupid.'

My Maths teacher hates me because...I'm not sure if she hates me yet. She's new after all. But you just wait.

My Moral teacher hates me because I sliced up my essays to fit into the exercise book even though she 'specifically' said - I was probably absent - to write them in A4 papers. (And also that 'Ursa is SOO GAAYYY' thing. Haha.)

My Chem teacher hates me because I make stupid mistakes which result in a 20-mark penalty, without which I would be the highest - but still very low - in our class.

My PJ teacher hates me because I cheat during UDTA. I cut one round off the 15 rounds. but Sui Yi cuts THREE round off!

My EST teacher hates me because...hey wait! She loves me! OMG, so there's a reason to go on living after all! =O


Song of the Day:

"Superman - Five for Fighting"

I didn't go to school today because it's report card day, and my report card is missing.
Teacher's say I lost it, but I insist that THEY lost it.
So, until we come to a compromise (hah!) no school visits from mom.

1 comment:

Nichelle Tan said...

this yr i got 15 rounds discount!! coz dun need to do pj at all. lol.

ang worst then me... she take more discount tau!!!!