Thursday, April 12, 2007

=P

Oral (aural?) exam with B today.

We both scored 29/30.

:D

Teacher said that max points she can give is 29 anyway, so YEAAA it's full marks!

Ahaha, and the best thing is that we rehearsed it exactly twice, once reading from the paper, and the other stumbling through the whole thing (occasionally peeking at the paper.)

But that's why she called us second.
Because we were 'talking', so she wanted us to go present immediately.

Blah.

Abigail only got the script at 7.10 am.
LOL!

The start was ok la, but she forgot the end and started making up stuff.

I was like SHITSHITSHIT she's going off the point!
But luckily she remembered and jumped abruptedly back to the script.

xD

I wonder if teacher noticed...

***

OI!
CARNIVAL TICKETS!


Who wants ah?

Actually I sold 3 already, and have pledges for the other two.
(I have to sell 5 sets)

But the first 3 people gave me the money and let me keep the tickets, because they're adults who wouldn't spend a nice Saturday in some secondary school throwing hoops around nails to win steam irons (Haha!)

So I have THREE more sets of tickets!

Day: Saturday
Date: 21st April 2007
Time: 9am - 4pm
Place: SMK Convent Bukit Nanas
Price: RM 10
Activities: Food stalls, games stalls, talent time, haunted house, and...not much more...

But whatever!
For a measly 10 bucks you can have the pleasure of my company for THREE WHOLE HOURS!

...I'm cabuting to go cc@Kota Raya and DotA at lunchtime.

Haha, you can come if you fancy a round of DotA!
(Lets own B and her friend, shall we? ;o)
I'll may treat you to an hour's worth if you win =P

Kay, if you wanna come, gimme a call and 10 bucks and you're there.
You can hitch a ride from my place if ya want - close friends can stay over on Friday/Saturday night as well. =D

Yep, that's it for today.


Song of the Day:

"Butterflies & Hurricanes - Muse"

Best song on the album IMHO! =P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes ask more adults! They'll let you keep the tickets. Remember form 3 I had to help my class teacher sell also. She couldn't meet her quota =.= Then in the end I couldn't attend the carnival.... all those coupons.