Saturday, April 21, 2007

Carnival day!

Can't wait for carnival tomorrow!
XD

(Except for the waking up early part...on a Saturday! Boohoo...)

I'm going to be a...water gun shooter at the haunted house.
What's water guns got to do with ghosts beats me...maybe we're going to spray syrup or something?

But yeah, my shift is at 9-10 am.
Get ready to be drenched!
Ahahah!

Because I'm such a nice person, after I shoot you silly with my water gun, I shall climb onto that shaky looking metal platform so you can dunk me into the water!

Whee!

You'll be wet, I'll be wet...I just hope it doesn't rain.

Ok, that was random.

Anyway, 5K's food stall is the second last booth in the canteen.

We're selling:

Ikan Bakar
Ayam Masak Merah
Kerabu Mangga (Isn't kerabu mango already?)
Ulam-ulaman (whatever that is...)

Side dishes are:

Wantan
Ice-Blended (Ice-blended what? I don't know. I just do the posters.)

My shift at the stall is from 12.30 to 1 pm.

And then...CIAO!
=P
Off to cc we go.

I heard that lots of girls are bringing their bfs along...I'm so KP, I wanna see Anis's!
Haha. I'm so kiasu, so I'm also bringing a guy friend along.
I'm stealing Little Smith for the whole day...but poor thing is going to be bored when I go DotA with B and co.

What kind of guy doesn't like computer games?
Sigh.
Suggest ways to entertain for 3 hours while I get some ownage on.

You'd think it'd be the girl watching (bored to death) while the guy DotAs.
But nooo...

And unlike MOST guys, I actually feel bad about it.
><

My nephew was also supposed to come, but he came down with a fever. T.T
If he's alright tomorrow morning then you can see him in all his adorable glory. =D

After cc, I may be going Times Square to hang out until my cousin can pick me up.
Then off to the GC concert we go!

Anyone up for bowling?
You'll be up against the Princess of Gutter Balls, so it'd probably a fantastic boost for your ego.
Do come! =D

...What a long day it's going to be.

The only question is:

How am I going to wear my contact lenses for 16 hours???


Song of the Day:

"Bittersweet Symphony - The Verve"

Irritable eyes. Dry eyes. Blur vision.
Oh no!
(I can hear my optician going 'tsktsktsk' already...)

2 comments:

YL said...

hahaha. i dont have a shift time. but will help when i'm free. =P

should i go haunted house? =(

snowbunnie said...

GOGO!
I wanna spray you! Ahahaha...

You sure my baby will be safe from KPs in the band room?

=(