Thursday, April 26, 2007

What I did today.


ZOMG STEPHANIE CUT HERSELF!

Not.
Haha.

Times Bookshop warehouse sale today!
Nola Yap, I did NOT cut myself...I got that from lugging around a huuuuuge pile of new books!
=DDD

I spent 121 ringgit on 8 books, averaging 15 bucks per book.
Which is ok, considering I bought two near-full-priced books.
I couldn't help it.
They looked SO YUMMY!


Top to bottom:

Anansi Boys - Neil Gaiman
RM 26
Because there was a good review in the papers and Chris says the GayMan is good.

Stormy Weather & Lucky You (Omnibus) - Carl Hiaasen
RM 10
Mommy bought for me, because Hiaasen rocks. =P

The Secret Dreamworld of a Shopaholic
- Sophia Kinsella
RM 27

Been wanting to read, but Den never wants to buy it. So I buy it when she's gone! Wahaha!

The Little White Car
- Danuta de Rhodes
RM
8
The book was too adorable. ><

Confessions of a Sociopathic Social Climber
- Adele Lang
RM 10
Your basic chick lit, but in diary format.

Of Men and Monsters
- William Tenn
RM 10
128 humans left on Earth? Giant-sized aliens? =O What happens???

Brother Nature
- Robert Llewellyn
RM 15
Girl with a freaking lunatic brother with a chip on his shoulder and one in his neck.

Viking (Odinn's Child)
- Tim Severin
RM 15
The cover was gorgeous - how could I resist? (So sue me for judging a book by it's cover =P)


EEEEE I bought 2 expensive books!! (Gaiman and Kinsella)
DEN PLEASE DON'T KILL MEEEEE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

*peace offering*
.
.
.

=D For you to read when you come home!
RM 6


Song of the Day:

"Like A Stone - Audioslave"

New spectacles for me tomorrow!

2 comments:

YL said...

WARGHHHH!!

I WANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*STEALS BOOK FROM STEPH*

Anonymous said...

Yay! :D :D :D