Monday, April 16, 2007

Total EWness today.

Because I'm such a nice person, I ponteng-ed class and went to the hall to watch the Bukit Idol (OMG COULD IT BE ANY CHEESIER?) auditions.

B and I just walked out the door and teacher didn't even notice.
Ahaha!

Congrats to JL for putting up such a fucking awesome performance!

It's good enough for me to curse!
=D

SO worth skipping class for.
No comparison to all the idiotic pop-star wannabes in tight-ass pants and shirts.

Judges said someone along the lines of:

"Only person so far that has pitch..."
"I have nothing negative to say about the performance..."
"Nice the way you accompanied yourself on the guitar..."

HA! Take that!
*rubs salt into eyeballs of Ah Lian wannabes*

JL has more talent in her pinky than all of you and your gedikness put together!
And that's a lot.

Nyek.
A couple of people sang Breaking Free from the High School Musical.
I hated the show.
I hated the song.

...

Another group did Can't Fight The Moonlight from Coyote Ugly.
(SUI! LEND ME THE MOVIE! ...watched it halfway T.T)

I like this song.
Can't say the same about the performance.

Tight red T-shirts, white bolero-esque whatchamacallits, white pants and heels.
>.<; It just sucked. ... Not to mention they tangled each other up during the performance...5 people, 5 mic cords... And they waggled their butts before they started the performance.

Me.
B.

"OMG they are SO going to shake their butts I tell you! You'll see! You'll see!"
"Ah, ok...hahaha..."

*music starts*

And the butt-waggling commenced!

"OMG HAHAHAHA SEE I TOLD YOU!"

Ew.
IMHO, only one of them looked good in that outfit, (no Yap, I won't say who) and that was the only good thing about that performance.

Amber, B, Jun, Joyce and I burst out laughing halfway through.
And believe me, we TRIED to hold it in.

That was probably when they tried to hit the high notes, and ended up hitting 5 random notes in dischord.

Zzz...

(There were phwee-weets from the St John boys, but that's pretty much expected. *VPL alert!)

Another group...sang (if you can call it that) Avril Lavigne's Girlfriend.

I nearly projectile vomited all over the stage.
(Actually I didn't, but I DID come close to screaming in terror though.)

I hate that pretentious song and Avril's MASTERY at lyric-writing.
(Or whoever who writes her lyrics. Fire his/her ass.)

The performance?
...What performance?

Does 3 girls holding mikes and occasionally, - otherwise standing silently - whispering lyrics in NO tune whatsoever count?
And wtf was that 4th girl doing sitting pointlessly on the table?
And is that what you call dancing?

Huh?
HUH?
HUH??!!

OMG!
BAKAT BUKIT NANAS KONON!
*screams and runs around in circles*

Anyway, back to the point.

JL rocks.
You all suck.
AHAHAH!!!

Don't join TALENT-TIME if you don't have any talent, ok?
(Well, except for being extremely thick-skinned...but I don't think that counts.)

The Bakat Bukit Nanas auditions had:

- Girls in Red, White, Black, and Red, White Black, and Red, White, Black...I could go on forever...
- OH GOD, UNIFORMS. HOW CHEESY IS THAT?
- Miniskirts
- Heels
- Various levels of gedikness
- VERY thick skin
- Pop-star wannabes who can't hold a note in tune for more than 0.1 second(s?)
- MAJOR YAWN/PUKE/HAHAHA! FACTOR.

JL should win outright, from what I've seen today.
Which isn't THAT many, but considering the ickiness of what I HAVE seen...HELL YEAH SHE SHOULD.

And if she doesn't, the whole 'Talent' Time is a fucking popularity contest.

But that's life.

Post script:

If you're saying that I'm harsh and I should go sing on stage if I'm so good or blahblahblah:

1. I never said I could sing well.
2. I would never dream of performing on stage if I COULDN'T.
3. I'm just stating facts.
4. You can call me Simone Cow for all I care, enjoy yourself.


Song of the Day:

"Axel F - Crazy Frog"

Most of the people who performed today...didn't have enough talent to fill Crazy Frog's balls.
And you know what?
In Malaysia, Crazy Frog doesn't HAVE balls. (Censorship yadda yadda yadda...)

Get what I mean?

*VPL = visible panty line (For the peeps who don't know.)

4 comments:

YL said...

you werent there for the whole audition rite?

i heard majority are form 1 and 2.

if watch their performance....cannot imagine...

attention freaks la they all.

>.<

Anonymous said...

hahaha! wish i was there la. =P

Anonymous said...

i only watched one group perform... too bad i can't stand it and ran away. LOL.

Nichelle Tan said...

i wanna watch Wing's wan too! darn, should hv stayed in the hall longer.

and oh, i got coyote ugly, but you come to my house and find la...

lazy to find coz... u tau la.

><