Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Eeek!

Go to YouTube and look up Azis.
I am so close to speechless I cannot believe it.

Here exists a guy who does feminine sexiness better than I could ever do.
(Not that I can do it at all, but...)

Gay doesn't even begin to cover it,

I should be going EWWW.

But.
I am liking it.

Here's to one hetero girl who enjoys a gay guy's music video.
LOL!

Hello, straight guys can like lesbians, so I don't see why straight girl can't watch gays sing.
Wakakaka!

Fierce!
Watch out Miss J! (from ANTM)

***

Yi Liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing that is not what you call rock mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!

If you want real talent go download Dream Theater or something.
><

Not some swearing maniac who strums power chords and preaches ROCK.
Zzz...

Must be your first brush with lyrical freedom, haha.
Go get some Marilyn Manson if you like to hear people swear, albeit stylishly.

Nirvana - JL likes.
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Light listening.
Incubus - Jazzy awesomeness!

Bleh. I'm not one of those who lives rock, eats rock, breathes rock, but go take a listen to some of those laaaa.

At least there's something better to listen to than:

FUCKFUCKFUCKMYSUCKINGCOCKFUCKERS


-.-;;

Rock isn't about how much you can swear, that much I can say.


Song of the Day:

"Girlfriend - Avril Lavigne"

.
.
.
KIDDING!

2 comments:

YL said...

yes yes.

i downloaded some nirvanas and rolling stones.

lol.

they sound great.

But humour + my-so-call-rock is def The D.

=P

snowbunnie said...

Agree. Humour is one thing they've got going for them, lol.