Friday, April 13, 2007

SOS

I need help!!

In:

BM
Add Maths (Form 4)
Physics

AHHH!!

I just realised it's Friday already, didn't I just play with Ian at his house?
No! That was one week ago!

Soon, I'll be saying OMG SPM IS TOMORROW WASN'T MY BIRTHDAY JUST A MONTH AGO?

=.= Time is not waiting for me.
I just figured out that most people (teachers, anyway) think I'm a complete dimwit/bimbo...so yeah, I want at least 9As just so I can flip the finger and go NYEH @#^%@^ at them.

My BM is worse than that of a 9-year-old's, kononnya.
I'ma steal Yi Ling's old BM newspapers and up my pitiful vocab and hopefully strengthen my absolutely sucky grammar as well.

I should blog in Malay, haha!
Anis must teach me!

She taught me one word so far:

Menyempuk.

But it doesn't count cause she made it up. o_O

I think it's menyibuk + menyampuk...see? I've forgotten already!
No memory slot for BM left.
Or at all.

My Add Maths is ok so far.
But NOW I'm regretting the fact that I fooled around too much last year...I don't even remember what I learned.

=.=''

Den asked me to ask Sui for help first.
But um, I don't understand most of what Sui says most of the time.

Sorry!
=P

So Den asked me to ask Josh for help until she comes back.
I was like OMGLOLLOLLOL Joshua can do Add Maths?!!
AHHAAAHAAAA!!!!!!

Then she told me he got A1 for Add Maths.

Oh. =.=

Paiseh.

And Physics!
It's not my fault I cannot stand the teacher!
And...aiyo! I'll try and study this by myself la!
><

Den and Sui are good in physics.
But I don't understand what either of them are saying.
AHHH!

What do I care about the average speed of Sammy if he runs from point A to point B at 3.45236 mps, and to point C at 2.1826 mps and back to point A at 1.33mps?

I don't care!
Why is he running in circles anyway?

Blah.

So any volunteers to be my personal tutor? Haha.
I'm a fast learner, I promise!

(Only I forget stuff far too easily...until it almost seems intentional. Well, maybe it is. Just a tad. =O)

***

Tried new Razor build today.
Str build for Razor - SUPER DUPER FAIL!
Ahahaha!

Boots - Maelstrom - Vanguard - swap Maelstrom for Satanic - Butterfly

Didn't work because I didn't have enough dmg for the life steal. ==;
Realised it a bit too late.

So today my Razor had 2400 hp and 150 dmg, compared to my normal Razor with 1500 hp and 300+ dmg with crit.

Either way fail.

Must experiment some more.
Any ideas?


Song of the Day:

"Points of Authority - Linkin Park"

That's why my grades are deteriorating - DotA!
Oh no!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I forgot! You can ask Ms Choo! Go go go and ask her. She's very good. =)

Nichelle Tan said...

am.. i ... that .. BAD?!