Monday, April 02, 2007

Wtf!!! =.= Biggest screwup of the YEAR

Just now someone from MCKL called me.

If you didn't know, MCKL was the organiser for the treasure hunt B and I went for yesterday.

"Hello, is this Yeong Shan Wen, Stephanie?"
"Err, yeah."
"Oh, I'm a representative of MCKL, and there has been a miscalculation of the results...you are from team Luna Moonfang, right?"
"Uhhuh? ...So you're saying we won or something?"

I was kidding. But.

[Nervous laugh]

"No, not really, but you placed third in our under-18 category."
"..."
"But unfortunately, we cannot give you the prizes as we have already awarded them to another team..."
"WHAT?!!"
"However, we will send a certificate for you and your partner...uh...Abigail Sim, to your school."
"..."
"We apologize gravely for our mistake, and..."
"HOW CAN YOU DO THAT? How can this happen? How can we place third and YOU count our answers wrongly?"
"Yes, we apologize but we cannot do anything about it. We will however try to compensate you for your loss."
"How?"
"Er, I will check with my superiors..."
"And?"
"I will...call you back."

And he had the cheek to say:

"Will you let Miss Sim know?"
"...fine, whatever."

And I hung up.
Hard.

*spit*

Felt more like saying: Call her yourself, moron!
But I was too flustered already.

Like, WTF MAN!
Where's my Olympus camera??

Ok.
Nevermind.
I have my Canon, and it will kick more ass than that eewww brand.

They'd better compensate me WELL.
=.=
(An iPod video would be nice, but I wish.)


Song of the Day:

"What I've Done - Linkin Park"

So it'll only be released tomorrow, but what the heck! =P

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG why so useless wan these people. So hard to add up your score meh? Ask them to compensate with $$$ equivalent to what you're supposed to win, then go buy something you want. =)
Oh and an apology in the newspaper will be ok too. ;)

Nichelle Tan said...

WTF!!!!!!!!!

how stupid can they get?!

ask them for RM1million!!!

tat will do just fine!!!

grr.. so stupid la these ppl.

YL said...

WTF

SO STUPID.

MY GAWD.....YOU SHOULD ASK FOR MONEY.....

STUPID STUPID MCKL...

Anonymous said...

Have they called you back yet? Are they going to give you another prize? Make sure they do ah. Too much man, give your camera to other people without making sure they deserve it. *(&%^%$^^$&*()^&()

YL said...

wait. is this another april fool trick?

-_-