Thursday, April 19, 2007

Aiieee!!!

Resolution:
I will stop being so bitchy.
I tell you I get it from all the Ah Bengs I DotA with everyday.

The only real thing I've learned from DotA is how to be a world-class potty-mouth.
D=

I am hereby reinstating the (2-week) ban on any profanity whatsoever.
(Not that it works initially, but over time...you know the rubber band on your wrist thing? It works really well!)

Bleargh.
So, no more cursing or talking bad behind people's backs (or to their face, even.)

I shall learn self-control and how to bite my tongue so that I won't annoy everyone I meet.

Hm. Ok. That's a good incentive.
Can't have the whole world hating me, huh?

Today, I was talking to B about DotA.
With great gusto, I was describing how my 800crit Drow Ranger took down a 6khp Ursa Warrior:

"That bear had 6000hp you know! 4 hearts! Like nothing better to buy like that..."
"Uh-huh. Yeah."
"OMG Ursa is SOOO GAYYYYYYY!"

And then my teacher walked past with a horror-filled look on her face.
.
.
.
My MORAL teacher.

o_O; Aha!

*The term gay here meaning that the hero in question is hard to kill, not homosexual, haha! DotA slang la, can you imagine a gay bear? xD

***

During the school carnival this Saturday, there's going to be this Slam Dunk thingy.

Someone sits on a ledge and people throw balls to hit a lever, which dumps the person sitting on the ledge into a bucket of water.

SPLOOSH!

I've volunteered to be the dunkee.
Whee!

There's just something so appealing about running around your school drenched in your uniform! (Attention freak! Aha!)

And also, Siew Lei told me that I'm not going to be collecting tickets for the haunted house - I get to be a ghost instead!

How about getting dunked several times until I'm shivering cold, then have me running around shrieking and splashing water on customers like a tormented swamp ghoul?

;P

Ey, the skin-and-bones thing could really work in my favour this time!

Skeletal hands reaching out from under the desk, closing around your ankle, and a clammy, bony grip, squeezing it until you can hear your bone cracking amidst the squelching...pulling you under, waiting to feast on your warm, living, breathing flesh as you cry pathetically for help...

I can't wait!!!

Though I don't think it will be THAT scary, if scary at all.
3 classrooms just isn't enough to house enough 'ghosts' to scare anyone.

We'll probably run around bumping into each other, and instead of:

"Mwahahaha..."
"BOO!"
"Wooooooooooo~"

You'll may hear:

"Erk!"
"Ow!"
"Geroff me, you idiot!"

-.-; Fail!

Anyway, Mattie here is asking you (nicely) to come to the carnival. =D

No, I'm not selling any more tickets - I've already reached my quota.
However, you can get tickets on that day itself. ^^

I don't know where the booth is...but I'll urm, find it for you!
Just gimme a call. ;o)

Actually, I have 4 booklets - 40 coupons, so haha, you can just ask me for some. =)


Song of the Day:

"Unintended - Muse"

Maybe JL is going to use my guitar on Saturday.
All the more reason to come eh? See my baby Zachary Dean (yes, that's my guitar's name, haha) kicking butt in CBN! =D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mattie is very the cute loh :D