Tuesday, April 03, 2007

*cry*

Pfft.
I'm listening to Hybrid Theory, which I shall get signed tomorrow.

The more I listen to it, the more I feel that LP HAS been completely repackaged.
To cater to another crowd.
But not mine.

How could this happen???

Oh poof.
If I hear One Step Closer one more time, I'm seriously going to hate What I've Done.
It's seriously...underwhelming.

They used to be just right, not 'hardcore' but not sissy either.
Now it's swaying a little towards to sissy side...

I can feel this intense......repulsion...whenever I hear that song.

^$&@ I hate myself for saying that.

Oh god, I'm torn.
><

I don't expect them to sound exactly the same.
I KNEW they said there were going to be changes.
But they are changing into something...I...don't...like...

*miserable*

My December is probably one of the quietest songs I've heard from them.

Yet this sounds softer.
Squishier.
For ages 5-8.

...

If they really have changed this much...
I'm going to get Hybrid Theory signed tomorrow...
Bury Minutes to Midnight...
And remember them as the Linkin Park they once were.

Gee, I sound fucking emo. -.-
It's not like they died or anything.

But a little nagging voice in my head keeps insisting:

"Oh yes, they have. In a way. No? We shall see."

OH COME ON YOU HAVEN'T EVEN HEARD THE NEW ALBUM YET!
CHEER UP STEPH DAMN IT!
CHEER UP!!!

CHEER UP!!!

This seriously sucks.
Gosh, I need a therapist.
=.=;


Song of the Day:

"Pushing Me Away - Linkin Park"

LP fans are going to burn me on the stake.
I'm destined to die in flames, and have my dying thoughts drowned out by the screams of:

"Traitor! Traitor!"

<3-broken.

No comments: