Friday, April 27, 2007

After much contemplation...

I have decided to impose a one-month DotA ban on myself.

Gulp.

At least, until the 18th of May, when my last paper finishes.
There's EST on the 21st, but that doesn't count!

A DotA ban is far less punishing than a blogging ban - like Yi Ling's.

It's much easier to stay away from Zion and the Ah Beng community than to keep my fat mouth shut.
Haha.

And I'll probably stop adding unnecessary 'Z's at the end of my words, and saying 'hor,' 'yeslarrrrrrrrr,' 'zzz,' '...,' 'o_O,' 'i told you so zz,' 'sienzz,' and et cetera.

That's a HUGE plus, isn't it!
Zzz...xD
And so commences the 'de-Ah-Lian-ation' of Stephanie.

Good timing too. Any longer with the likes of them and I'd be yapping in cantonese about Jay Chou, going to 'lim kopi' and whatnot soon.

Please pray that I get through this examination month without any DotA-withdrawal symptoms.

Thank you. ^^

I certainly hope it's successful.
(I mean, look how well my swearing ban turned out. -.-;)

Eeeurgh.


Song of the Day:

"Slow Cheetah - RHCP"

I said farewell to my beloved Traxex today.
*sob*

I go.

No comments: