Monday, April 23, 2007

So tired x.x

I slept until 1 pm today, woke up and ate lunch, then fell asleep at 3 o clock.
Woke up at 6, STILL feeling tired.

I've been feeling so lethargic nowadays and it sucks.
I studied exactly half a chapter of Bio today before giving up - I couldn't take it anymore.

Everything and everyone is pissing me off for no apparent reason.
I piss myself off. (And everyone else, as usual.)

If I just keep quiet, people won't leave me alone and I end up shouting at them.
I still remember Banu looking shocked when I shouted at Ang and Prabitha on the same day, within the same hour, for the slightest reason.

Ang shouted at B and Prabitha was harassing me and B. I could have left her to deal with them both, but I don't know why I stepped in when it was none of my business.

If I try to explain myself, it comes out all wrong.
So why bother?

Even if I apologize, the damage has already been done.

I keep losing my temper over the slightest things nowadays.
So, just get out of the line of fire and leave me the hell alone.

I hardly ever get this low, so allow me a moment to myself.

Won't be blogging for a while.
Until exams are over, probably.


Song of the Day:

"Right Now - Fort Minor"

And no Den, this is not about arguing with Chris at all. Been feeling like that for a couple of weeks already, so both of you just leave me alone. Think of yourself as the straw, and me as the donkey. Bet you'd like that, wouldn't you?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go eat some more Boost and Starburst la. It's happy-making.