Wednesday, April 18, 2007

=O

They're gonna charge us 10 bucks to watch the 'Talent' Time.
Ehmagawwd.

They should be PAYING us to watch it.
Zzz.

I shall pay 10 bucks because I'm such a nice friend and support JL.
Also wanna see Ka Yong.
Haha!

Also wanna check out the St Johns talent *coughwinkcough*
3 out of 4 groups got into finals.

15 finalists - 3 SJI = 12 CBN

12 out of 40 plus isn't bad.
But 3 out of 4 is better!

Calculations:
CBN = 30% talented
SJI = 75% talented

Ahaha! I make no sense whatsoever.
Anyway, Mighty Mop asked me to read this guy's blog.

LOL-worthy!
Especially about the kitty-hunting guide.
But I shan't ever need to use it, since my dogs take care of them before they can come near me.
;o)

Shall link him soon.
Anyone who can say PfwNZ0rZ!!1 without sounding like a total faggot deserves to be linked.

But later la, no time to make the link now, gotta SLEEP.
-.-

Mom is enforcing the 'bedtime-before-12' rule, because I overslept today.
OVERSLEPT.

For the first time since...ever.
I have never overslept before.

I normally wake up approximately 10 seconds before my alarm goes off.
Automatically, despite only 4 hours of sleep.
=.=

Sounds like a OMG-I-Can't-Miss-School-Today! nerd, no?

I forgot to set the alarm on my handphone.
Then my maid tried to wake me up, by knocking on the door the way you would stroke a newborn, and whispering:

Stephanie. Ada sekolah...mumblemumblemumble...aiyah takperlah


Wow.
Her volume deafens me.

Anyway, I was dreaming about never-ending supplies of orange and grape Vitagen in the fridge (o_O;) when my mom pulled my blanket over me.
(I normally kick it off in a fit of unconscious violence)

Then I rolled over and woke up.

First thought: YIPPEE ITS SATURDAY! *going back to sleep*

Second thought: Eh no, today is Tuesday...

Third thought: FUCK SUI IS GONNA KILL ME!

Fourth thought: Ah shit, I'm going back to sleep.

Sui Yi is now officially listed under my passive aggressive terrorist (PAT) list along the likes of:

...no one.

Congrats! You're the first.

Imagine.
Mentally assaulting me at 9 am without even lifting a finger.

SCARY!


Song of the Day:

"Uno - Muse"

15 minutes to bedtime.
Bedtime! Ah, I'm a loser alright.

2 comments:

Nichelle Tan said...

=="
how so very nice of you. thank you.

You could have least add a coma after "fuck" you know.

snowbunnie said...

Oh, um I didn't mean it that way!

Heehee, paiseh.

Sowwee =O