Saturday, April 14, 2007

Raindrops keep falling on my head...

...first heard that song sung by David Boreanaz on an episode of angel.
Anyone can remember the original singer?

Whatever.
I had my afternoon nap today, and was rudely awakened by the splattering of raindrops on my face.

PFOOUI!

Raindrops?
On my face?
In the house?

Bah, it was raining so heavily, and the wind blew at a sharp angle that water was coming in from the windows and splashing me (and my bed.)

Siao. =.=

But it was a good way to be woken up.
I love rain!

But it would've been better if I wasn't woken up at all.
=.=

***

I just spent 3 hours checking Muse's old videos.
Awesome! =D

Muscle Museum is plain bizarre.
Everyone is crying, and I couldn't help laughing...was it supposed to be sad?
Anyway, apparently the band hates that video:

"Everyone's crying cause the clip sucks."

What Matt said.
Agreed.


And check out the numerous open coffeeshops! =P

I watched Uno.
And.
Like.
Whoa.

Jawdropping skeleton-like Matt.
o_O


Looks anorexic to me.
But then he looks just about as thin as I am now, and I'm not anorexic, so who am I to say these things? =P

His shoulder bones...jut out.
Even under a layer of material.

I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE!
WHEE!!!

Sunburn was...good. Creepy but good.
This babysitter was sitting for a little boy when she crept upstairs to nick stuff. But she's taunted by the band and she breaks down.


I wouldn't be freaking out if Muse appeared in my mirror...free concert yo!
Cool part when she swings open the mirrored cupboard doors and Matt appears on the left, Chris on the right.

I love Bliss!
I used to have a recurring dream that felt just like that.
Falling through endless space.


I used to wake up crying after that.
But then I was only 8, what do you expect?
Loss of gravity is surprisingly terrifying for a child.

Invincible is probably the only video I didn't like.
It's also the latest single, so you can probably catch it on MTV/Channel [V] to see what I mean.
It's a twisted version of Alice in Wonderland...and the song was shortened.
Bad move. =(

Also watched Unintended, Hysteria, Plug In Baby, New Born, Stockholm Syndrome and Butterflies and Hurricanes.

But I'm too lazy to screenie them. These are the ones I prefer anyway. ;o)

Gonna watch the rest tomorrow. =D
(I have nothing better to do!)

Next single:
Map of the Problematique!
Mom likes it too, says it rocks. =P

OMFG my favourite song off the album!
I thought Invincible would be the last, but YEAH-HUH this one will rock!
Can't wait! xDDD

Screenshots from YouTube.
Go watch the vids!


Song of the Day:

"Sober - Muse"

Bwahaha!

No comments: