Friday, April 27, 2007

Keep Your Hands Off My Girl!

Or as Yi ling put it so eloquently:

Don't touch my girl!


Someone gave SOMEONE someone's number.
Eeurgh. It's hard when names are removed.


Me.
Some guy.

***Conversation start***

Eh boy, what are you doing disturbing my gf now? She says you are harassing her. Nak cari gaduh is it?

Erm ... Who o ? I didn't do any thing la ... Lol

She says you asked her out

Who ? Dinz ... You find out wat happen 1st before you come scolding people next time ...

Eh, you think i believe her or you ah? Nevermind, just back off now you know shes taken. Dont come between us im warning you

Dinz ... You think i so free and rich to attack other girl ah now ? I have my own gf la and i taat setia la ... And don't worry i just find her just now for so important things ...

Like asking her to some campfire thing? Whatever, youd better not come near her again, or ill hunt you down and there will be blood

[No reply.]

Dammit can you just leave her alone already?

Tiu ... I didn't find her already ... Now i talking with my own gf la ... You don't disturb than correct la ...

Oops. My apologies. Im not her bf. Just a classmate screwing around. Glad to see you love your gf. Haha, sorry for interrupting you guys. Hope you have a good relationship, haha. You wont hear from me again.

Steph!!! U go call him!!! Now he's mad at me too and imagine wat will he talk bad bout me?!

Screwed. ><

Eh, really sorry wei. Dont marah [name removed] please. It was my (very stupid) idea.

Its ok ... Nevermind

I'm glad. Shes about ready to strip my skin off already. Good night.

***Conversation end***

Ick.
I feel bad now, haha. Luckily I'm not a guy - I'd be such a jerky boyfriend.

He must be thinking what assholes girls are.

Sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry!
*apologises to the female population*
I was bored!

I have thus learned my lesson.
I will not do it again.
I will punish myself fairly.

(But where's his sense of humour after I confessed? AHH!)

*Disclaimer: Not all girls are like that. Only idiots such as yours truly. Please do not hold any ill will against the female population. Thank you very much.


Song of the Day:

"Just One - Hoobastank"

The things I do to keep myself away from DotA. Sigh.

2 comments:

YL said...

attention seeker.

LOLLZZZZ

ek..

i got ahlian-ed

zzzz

EK....

snowbunnie said...

Attention seeker in what way?

o_O

Seeking attention from whom?

Ahaha...I plead insanity, ignorance and immaturity.