Tuesday, April 03, 2007

April Fool doesn't even begin to cover it...

Zzz...I can't believe you guys fell for it. =P

Sui, Me and Abi.

"OMG! How? Are they gonna compensate you? Etcetcetc..."
"What?"
"Neh the MCKL thing!"
"Huh? What?"
*blank stare*

And I thought: "There goes my whole story," lol.


"APRIL FOOL!"


"Huh? Yer! Omg you!!!"

Wow, do I make a convincing scriptwriter or what?

xD

Yi Ling only got suspicious after I bombarded her with hints yesterday. -.-

"What do you mean you got fooled? Who fooled you?"

Trying to see if she FINALLY figured me out.
But it was Ka Yong. (Nicely done, haha!)

"How many times did you get fooled?"

"How many people did you fool?"


Many, many april fool related things from someone who hadn't pulled a prank yet, hor?

Yi Ling ah...
Slow, can?
Haha!
(But at least she figured it out, ya?)

Poor Den was so disappointed that I didn't get 3rd place after all. =(
But I did win lucky draw!

Got a food hamper! There were only 2 up for grabs!

And there were 700+ participants, so I had like, 0.29% chance of getting it.
(Woo, my maths brain is back!)

Isn't that a great acheivement?!

It happened like this.

The guy was calling out the lucky numbers to win the hamper, but after 2 or 3 numbers, no one came to claim it.

B was just complaining about how we aren't going to win anything.

So, I said:

"You see ah! Sure he call my number one! 327! You see ah!"

*gleeful grin*

Then:

"And is number...three two seven here?"
"Huh? What? OH!"

And I went hopped up to get my giant hamper. =P
I was so surprised I forgot to put down my slurpee and almost dropped the hamper because I only had one free hand. ==

(Clutching it against stomach, metal poking into flesh. OW.)

See the power of my voice?
Lol, I can make Sui Yi strike also just by saying:

"Can one! Sure strike one!"

Wham! Ten pins down!
I am lady luck, ya know?

=P

***

Yi Ling says she has a pet sis.
But I still think it's rubbish, if you ask me.

=.=;

Um, 'this is my last year at school' doesn't even qualify as an excuse to do something you have been against all this while.

And she asks me why I'm against it some more.
Swt.

Like I haven't been saying it all these years:

Why do you have to have someone to worship you, look up to you and buy you stuff, when you can be friends?

Just because they're younger than you?

Like, uh, I don't make...say, Shan Shan or Khaielaash do that, do I?

Why do you have to call them your 'petsis/bro' if they're your friends?
If they're the SAME, why do you call them differently?

Like you're superior or something.

The only way the older petsis is superior, is that she is older. Full stop.


Petsibling konon.
More like PET, period.
Like my DOG.

FETCH THE NEWSPAPER!
LICK MY SHOES!
GIMME PAW!

Zzz...I'm still against the whole idea.
So Yap, I still believe that you're trying to bullshit me.

I'll only believe it if I see you taking her out, buying her ice cream, hugging, giggling and all that shit. =)

Lol! I can just imagine!
XDDD

***

I just figured out that I can do integration in my head.
*claps at self*

...And I can't do differentiation AT ALL.
With paper or without.

I am so screwed up.


Song of the Day:

"What I've Done - Linkin Park"

Guess who's gonna see Chazzzz tomorrow?
WHEEE!!!!!!!!!!

Tower Records, KLCC
3 pm
You can follow me if you want, haha! =D *happy*

No comments: