Sunday, April 15, 2007

Micro Pin-headed Organisms

I went for MPO tonight.
Or last night, since it's 1 am already.

I expected a nice performance from the Malaysian Philharmonic Orchestra, but I got that instead.

*points at title*

(Yaya I know I can come up with a better acronym, but I'm sleepy kay?)

Yeah. I was stopped by the stupid, righteous dress-code officer wannabes.
I was wearing:

Collared shirt, check.
Corduroys, check.

No T-shirt, no jeans. (Though I got away wearing slippers, LOL)

Dress code officer
Mom
Me

"Excuse me, are you going for the concert?"

I was leaning over the railing, a super-bored WTF face on.
(Mom was talking with old friends. Pun intended. Bored to death. Half hour to performance time.)

"Yes."
"Well, you cannot wear jeans in..."

The lady gestured at my butt, I presume.
I slowly turn around and stared at the air above her head.

"Those aren't jeans. They're pants. See? Nice pants."

She points at my cords.

(LOL xD)

"No, but the buttons on the back...make them look like jeans, so you cannot..."

I slowly brought my gaze down and stared into her eyes, one head lower than mine.
I narrowed my eyes and said.

"I'm going to be sitting down anyway."

My cheekbones twitched, like I'm forcing a condescending smile.
I stared unblinkingly.

She blinked.

"Ok, ok, thank you..."

She bowed her head and backed away hurriedly, probably thinking:

"OMG BITCH!"

But whatever la.

(Height is helps me with my intimidation technique. =O I'm still learning though!)

What I felt more like saying was:

"I'm have box seats dude. Who's gonna see my jeans? What, you think I'm going to get up and waggle my butt at the orchestra? Why are you staring at my butt anyway? Perv."

But that would be too harsh on the poor dimwitted lady.

Zzz...these are what she called 'buttons.'


WOW my pants have BUTTONS on the butt, therefore they are JEANS!

-_-;

Does that make sense or what?

And sorry for posting a pic of my butt, (ew crude!) but I wanted to show you what a dumbass she was.
And probably still is.
Cause there just ain't a cure for idiocy.

Zzz, wow, it looks like jeans hor?

Another time I got stopped by the MPO dress-code patrol was almost 5 years ago.
I was 11 and I was wearing sneakers.

Note: There IS no dress-code for those under-12.

So I argued my point.
And you know what the asshole said?

"Let me see your IC please."

Wow, I'm SO gonna fall for that.
-.-;


Song of the Day:

"Falling Down - Muse"

Blah. In bad mood lately. Sorry peeps.

No comments: