Saturday, April 28, 2007

What have I done?

Why, why, WHY did I pledge to not DotA for a month?

It's been less than 24 hours and I can feel the strain already.
It's a Friday night...what am I going to do?

There's NOTHING TO DO!
What on Earth do people do on Friday nights?

*silent scream*

(@JL - That's an oxymoron)

Shit.
I'm going to make an absolute idiot of myself by irritating random strangers again if I don't stop myself.

...

I was making clacky sounds with my teeth today - goodness knows why - and B said:

BONES!


><
We have this random thing where we like imitate the sound Clinkz makes - for no apparent reason at all.
And that started me off on my DotA dottiness again.

- How any hero short of a tank withstand Bones' 800 dmg crits...
- How easy he is to kill...
- Why people buy desolator for him...
- Why he's gay - he has no organs o_O...

Damn.
My finger is twitching towards the Zion icon.
RAWR!

*Jim Carrey imitation*

SOMEBODY STOP ME!


Song of the Day:

"About A Girl - Nirvana"

Yeahh!

No comments: