Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Musings about height. Lawlz.

Today school was selling 'Rashberry Juice.'

><

Sounds so appetising. I can imagine how they make it.

Recently, Khai had his neck smeared with some juice that made him itch like crazy.

Imagine the flesh swelling up, all red and full of bumps filled with pus.
Then scratching it open and collecting the blood and pus and selling it to secondary school students - under the name 'Rashberry Juice.'

It actually sounds better than I'd imagine it would taste.

Bleargh.

***

Today B told me that her pet bro was telling one of the guys to hit on me.

But she told him that it won't jadi - because I'm not interested...and I'm a full two inches taller than him!

WAHAHAH!!!

Coming from Abigail, I bet that was a big owie.
Lol! (B is only up to my shoulder, if you didn't know. But call her 'petite,' lest you ignite her wrath. Heehee.)

It is so ironic that my guy friends who are younger than I - Brandon, Rohan, Khaielaash - are taller than me, and those who are older - Jun Yan, Shabari - are shorter.

Don't really know what to say.

Anyway, drink lots of milk, eat lots of long beans, jump a lot and you'll grow taller! (Or so they say.)

Or you can try one of my mom's suggestions:

Hang yourself by your ankles and hang a weight from your neck (taking care not to strangle yourself.)

But that wouldn't work, because you'd just end up with a super long neck like those African princesses.

I guess you could hang yourself from your wrists and attach bricks to your legs.
^^

Or a more practical suggestion:



Eh, sexy, no?

Song of the Day:

"How You Remind Me - Nickelback"

Platform shoes. Mmm.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Urgh. How to walk ah you tell me! What about for guys? Hahaha

snowbunnie said...

Guys also can!
Just wear long, long pants. =P

YL said...

ROTFLMAO

i know tom cruise wears high heels

=P