Tuesday, April 24, 2007

@.@

I have recovered from my bout of temporary insanity (I think.)
After 3 nougats, a chocolate bar, Maggi Mee, Tomato Salsa Pringles, and various other happy-making food items. (Thanks for the suggestion Den.)

I hereby apologize for any crap that has been spewing out of that filthy thing I call a mouth.

Sorry Sui.
Sorry Chris.
Sorry Den.
Sorry everyone. ><

I keep having these bouts of paranoia - like the whole world is one big conspiracy to tear me to pieces.

Is this the beginning of my descent into insanity?

I AM mentally disturbed, in a way I guess.

There was once my mom's friend said that my heart is tight, closed up - why don't I talk to anyone about what's really troubling me?

The truth is rather pathetic - I don't trust anyone.

People always say:

What are friends for if you can't trust them?


For one, I've never been the model example of a friend in all my life, so I can't see anyone that is fully trustworthy.

I see people hearing me out, then running to other people and telling them my troubles, secretly laughing behind my back.

Paranoia?

In a way, it is.

So, after stockpiling all these feelings over the span of a year or so, the slightest thing can send me over the edge.

Like, that swearing, fearful, crying, tetchy little bitch I was for the past few weeks.

But I still don't trust anyone with my feelings.
Sorry, but my best friend is still myself, and I'm the only person who will ever know how I really feel about anything.


Song of the Day:

"Megalomaniac - Incubus"

Part of me says 'what a relief to have all that said,' yet another part of me is going 'tsktsktsk FUCKING EMO POST, BABY!'

Baby, I'm back.

No comments: