Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Wth Sui

If you want to curse me, do it straight to my face.
Or at least in an sms.

Cursing me in your blog?
That's not nice, no, no. Tsktsktsk.

Not going to say anymore.
Lest I be taken as 'messing with you.'

I should know better hor?

Apparently not.

Don't tell me you were kidding now, I've had enough of that shit these few days.


See? It came out all wrong.
You may slap me tomorrow.
I don't really mind.


Song of the Day:


"Red to Black - Fort Minor"

I TOLD you everything is annoying me.
And I can't seem to shut myself up.
For that, I hate myself.

3 comments:

Nichelle Tan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nichelle Tan said...

WTH la!

go open your eyes wide wide...
and go read properly...

did i curse you?!

something happen in skool that day n i'm cursing tat someone n someone, ok?

Did i say fuck steph?

clearly, no.

DOT DOT DOT.

SO DAMN SPEECHLESS LA

snowbunnie said...

I told you my brain siao liao.
@.@

I'm feeling much more sane today.
Excuse all my posts the past few days, lol.

And no, I don't curse people to get cancer one la. -.-

Not that zalim, haha.