Saturday, March 31, 2007

Sport's Day 2007!

Which is also my last.
Which I will not blog about, haha.

Read Yi Ling's post or Anis' blog for info.
So darn lazy.

Yi Ling's response --------> -_-''

But WADEVA! As she'd say.

You probably were there, or not interested in it otherwise, so why bother?
Eheheheh, maybe when I'm in a better mood later la.

About 60 pics, lazy to put them all up.
Come to my house and I'll show you la!

The most important point of the day is that:

XAVIER LOST!
AIDAN WON!


Yipee-eye-aye!
I know I should be happier for my house, and trust me, I AM.

But thought I'd feel happier.

But as I didn't do anything good for my house (other than trying - and failing - at Sukan Tara,) I don't really feel a sense of satisfaction.

Oh wait, Abi's here (yes, at 11 pm lol)
...continued tomorrow.


No comments: