Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Utter happiness!

What am I holding?


No prizes for the winner.

FINALLY I got them!
AHHH!!!

And miraculously, I saw a copy of their debut album sitting innocently behind Absolution.

Showbiz!
In Malaysia!

Just as I was saying I've never seen it before...

For once, I'm glad to be proven wrong. =)

I keep staring at this pic, and thinking:

'Gosh, they look so young.'

Then I realised that pic was taken when they were 21 and 22.
Same age as my sis. So duh, of course they look young -.-

So young, so talented! So geram. Grrr...

And to top it off, Absolution was retailing at only 32 bucks.
Whee!
If I had rushed, I'd have paid a whopping RM45.90 for it at Tower Records.

Thanks for suggesting Rock Corner, MC! =D

10 percent off on Showbiz too!
In all I paid about 70 bucks for these two babies.

SO worth it.

*contented sigh*

I will sleep peacefully tonight - listening to a non-fuzzy version of Sunburn.

(Screw downloads!)


Song of the Day:

"Sunburn - Muse"

Darn. I can't stop smiling! =)

No comments: