Monday, March 19, 2007

=) Potato party!

Today I was listening to my Muse CD in the car, when my cousin's wife said:

Wah, like heavy metal man!


o_O Wait 'til she hears Skinny Puppy, or Marilyn Manson.
Heavy metal, indeed.

xD

But my niece likes 'heavy metal.'
At least, that's what her mom says.

I just KNOW she's gonna be such a cool babe when she grows up. =)





Rock on, potato! =D

Ah, she's one of the only toddlers I can actually tolerate.

I hope I can be that awesome aunt that takes her niece to Chili Peppers concerts when she grows up!


Song of the Day:

"Bliss - Muse"

Going for high jump tomorrow! Wish me luck!
(And I'm freaking scared that my teeth are gonna get knocked out by someone... x.x SEVEN years of braces!
Anything happens to them, and I will be ready for murder. No kidding, honey.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

so so so so so cute la!

Khaielaash/Fr3@K said...

AWWWW SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SO CUTE!!!!!x30000000

...And she likes Heavy Metal. OMG.

By the time she's old enough to go for concerts, the Red Hot Chilli peppers may not be making music anymore...

snowbunnie said...

Good point. o_O

Mmm, how about some Placebo then?

=D

Anonymous said...

lol yeah.

DIAMODN AND PEARL ARE SAVABLE!!
WOOHOO!!!!
NOW I'LL BE ABLE TO SPOIL THE STORY BY USING FAQ IN JP VERSION! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

...haha.