Thursday, March 15, 2007

Ugh.

Yesterday I founded crusted blood and pus behind my right earlobe.
For a horrifying second, I thought that the metal earring stabbed into my flesh when I was sleeping.

But upon inspection, my flesh was hole-free.

Oh no, it was coming from my piercing!
Ick.

So I called mom to tell her to get those plastic earstick thingies to keep my hole open, since I didn't want anymore metal stuff in my ear kicking off chemical reactions and possibly turning my ear into a green shrivelled cauliflower-like thing.

And you know what she said?

Oh, those ah! I can make for you. Use garlic only.


Wtf. Garlic? In my ear?

AHHH! (And ew. Ew. Ew.)

It's your fault ma. Cannot use those cheap earrings. Not nickel-free.


So from tonight onwards I'll have vegetables in my ears. -.-

And what the hell does 'nickel-free' mean anyway?

Yes, I know it's 'free of nickel.' (Or maybe the nickel comes free-of-charge?)

...But what exactly IS nickel?


Song of the Day:

"Stairway to Heaven - Led Zeppelin"

Learned this song today.
My guitar teacher videoed my whole twisty finger thing on his motorola already, with much protest (from me.)
So, maybe I can give up my flexibility already, since it has been documented. (But I still don't want to!)

2 comments:

YL said...

what?

use garlic to as an earstick?

huhhhh?!?!?!?!

i tot earsticks are plastics.

=S

*extremely confused*

Anonymous said...

check ur chem book n u'll find nickel as a catalyst. o.O