Tuesday, March 06, 2007

HAHAHA!!!

OMG I want attention!
Look at me!

*dances around naked*

Lol! I really want attention! Look at me! I love the spotlight!
LALALALALALALA *blows kisses at people*

-_-;

Because I am SO depressed that my father died.

Super sweat.

And by the way, he did not die of cancer, but by negligence of the hospital.
Get your facts straight, human.
People learn to let go, if a parent dies, a person doesn't have to wallow in self-pity for the rest of his or her life, you know?

If I were truly depressed, I'd be too busy slitting my wrists and crying my eyes out everyday.
Or wearing black.
And listening to hm, Panic! at the Disco or something.

And if I wanted attention, well, let's say that there are many other ways which I could get attention.

Like say, fainting during assembly, or having a fit, or bleaching my hair blond, or pretending that I saw a ghost in the Nazareth and run around the field screaming, or crying in class because OH DEAR, I didn't get over 80 in english, or hm, let's say, threaten to countersue for posting false assumptions? xD

Face it, there are many ways for me to draw attention to myself.

Hm.

I wonder if someone has the same 'need for attention.'
Maybe I should post rumours I've heard about SOMEONE involving their family and something...plastic.

After all, gossip like this draws attention and increases traffic on my blog right?
Wow, how come I've never thought of it before?

It doesn't have to be true, does it?
It's only an assumption after all.

Shrug.

We've apologised.
You're leaving.
Get over it.

-_-

Why bother talking about an attention-starved15-year-old?
You're just indulging her craving for the spotlight after all.
Is there no other thing in your life remotely interesting at all?

This is plain ridiculous.

***Update:

Oh and wait, I'd just like to clarify that writing the letter was not my idea.
I wrote it, true enough. Because my classmates asked me to, and also because I volunteered to help.
I was supplied with points from my classmates.
So stop this nonsense implying that I'm a depressed maniac running around looking for trouble. (Complaining about things that do not involve me directly.)

*eyeroll*

As I have wrote in the very first sentence in the letter - 'We, the class of 5K would like to lodge a collective complaint...'
But I guess some people just don't understand the meaning of 'collective.'
Sigh, too bad lor.


***

Snore.

Aight, gonna sit back and enjoy my new CDs now.

*sinks back down and sighs with contentment*


Song of the Day:

"Muscle Museum - Muse"

Catchy!

No comments: