Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Phat Ass!

DotAing everyday is heaven to me! =)
Yesterday before I picked a hero, someone asked me a question.

When I typed out the answer, I selected TWO heroes.
Like, wtf I don't need two heroes.
I CAN'T use two heroes!

Two melee some more!

No money to repick.

I was going CRAPCRAPCRAP because I thought I was stuck with magnataur, but then I saw that I also had Mortred.

So what the hell la, I learnt how to use the Phantom Assassin. I've been wanting to learn anyway.

I was so hum, first time using melee hero (Viper is SO annoying!)
But I got 5 kills oh!
Not bad, since I normally play support. =)

Kay, 'nuff bout Phat Ass le.

---

Happy Birthday to Jeanette!
Sorry, belated le.
But I wished you on Saturday already so it doesn't count! Haha.

I take you go kai-kai tomorrow, k?

+ Wtf, Shan is going to India to study.

Now only tell me!
She's leaving this Saturday.
Coming back next year.

=.=

Everyone's abondoning me!

Zzz...

So lame. I have nothing to say.
And I forgot to ask Big Smith how he did for SPM.
And forgot to call Sash about tomorrow.
And forgot to ask mom about going to B's place.

=.=

At least I remember now.


Song of the Day:

"Invincible - Muse"

Next single, or so I heard. Hot!
Nah, Yap, your bloody post. Lol, bet you don't understand a word I said.
Oh well, back to DotA.
KThxBai!



No comments: