Thursday, March 15, 2007

Wahsai.

I can't believe I'm so bored that I'm reading blog posts of little kiddies.

Ok, 14-year-olds. But I'm turning 16 this year and that's a TWO year difference, ok?
Like, when I was two years old they were just born, ok?

INFANTS!

But whatever.

...

I hate it when people harass me to do my homework.
As long as I get it done, it doesn't matter WHEN I do it, ok?

Want me to finish it?
Ok.

Want me to finish it ALL in one day (namely tomorrow?)
Heck, no.

It's not that I don't want to.

I CAN'T.

Ok. It is physically possible.

But mentally?

AHHHHHHHH!!!

Fry my brain, skewer it and turn it inside out!

Do all you want, but...

DON'T LEAVE ME ALONE WITH MY HOMEWORK FOR A WHOLE FREAKING DAY!

I have the attention span of a 5-year-old boy!
(Except when DotAing, that isn't counted.)

I'll be doing my Physics for a moment, then I'll see the piano and go:

"Oooh! I haven't played Chopin's Waltz in E Minor in forever!"

And 1 hour and 12 songs later, I'll see my poor Physics book lying neglected on the table and go AHHHH!

15 minutes later, after doing some exercises on light or whatever, my mind will start thinking about lasers.

Lasers...Boush!
Boush...Tinker!
Tinker...DotA!

And BAM! Off to the computer I go.

2 hours and 2 games later...I'll hear my mom coming home and I'll run downstairs frantically to pretend I've been doing my homework all along.

And I'll probably finish it anyway, while watching American Idol and whatnot.

The point is (wah, finally!) , even though I may stray off course, I GET THINGS DONE OK?

So please, don't tell me WHEN or WHERE to do it.

It will be done.

I know parents like to believe that their children will try to get out of doing their work in whatever way possible, so they can go and hang out with their friends.

But I'll end up having to do the work ANYWAY (and get and earful from teacher for handing it in late,) so why on earth wouldn't I do it?

Given, I still hand in some of my work late, but at least it's DONE, right?

And gee, Shan is going away to India this Saturday for ONLY NINE MONTHS.
I cannot go out with her for one day meh?

Can't this take priority over some stupid essay for once?

Please la. -.-


Song of the Day:

"The Call - BSB"

Choy. Got guitar class tomorrow. Better get my pink nail polish off.

No comments: