Monday, March 05, 2007

It works!

Oh, yes, concerts do.
To sell CDs, that is.

I was so hyped up after the Muse concert that now I'm spending half my life downloading their songs before Absolution (Origin of Symmetry and Showbiz.)

AND I'M STILL NOT SATISFIED!

I'm dying -see my shaking hands!- to get my hands on those albums.
All four! (excluding Hullabaloo)

And I will, someway or another.

o_o...I can see all my ang pow money sprouting feathered wings and taking off into the sunset.

200 ringgit!

But the sunset will be a sweet and beautiful one, at least.

...Sigh.

Not that I've ever seen Showbiz or Origin of Symmetry in any store before...
But I will find them!

And when I FIND them,
I will BUY them!

Aiming for: Absolution

Then I'll pick up Origin of Symmetry and Black Holes.

Black Holes later cause it's still getting airplay and I don't crave it as much as I do Absolution.

-_-

So much for not being influenced with marketing.
Zzz...

But at least I won't be this way if Linkin Park comes...

I have all their albums already!

=P


Song of the Day:

"Citizen Erased - Muse"

Ooh, I'm gonna find more of my friends' files and I'm gonna PIMP them!
Spread the LP love, baby!

No comments: