Sunday, March 04, 2007

=D

Today I bought that metallic blue nail polish I liked, plus a purplink one for mom.
Also bought a couple of new earrings small enough to wear to school.

Happy!

Oh, and yeah, I fixed the broken links and updated the archive buttons.
Now Yi Ling can stop complaining. =)

Update on the hunt for Absolution:

Borders - None. Only 2 sad copies of Black Holes and Revelations.
Popular - Their selection is pathetic (and sometimes not in alphabetical order) ><
Victoria - Sold out.

I KNEW I should have bought it at Tower Records.
But mom says no 10 percent discount, so don't buy yet.
How lame. -.-

Now I have to wait another week before I can run over to Tower Records to get it. Sigh.
Unless Victoria is telling the truth and they're stocking tomorrow, then mom can go eat KimGary in Sungei Wang and get it for me. =)

I know, I know, I can download.
But not so clear leh.

And can ask from Uncle Cheah.
But don't feel so nice la, got free concert tix already what. =P

And you know I like to have a copy of good albums. =D

Cause I want it now
I want it now
Give me your heart and your soul...

I want it now! Then I'll upload to my Pod and listen to it until I fall asleep and wake up singing it at school the next day.

I FINALLY GOT NEW EARS FOR MY POD!

129 ringgit! Stupid. So expensive.
But I don't trust third-party earphones.

Apple has instilled a sense of paranoia within me.

o_O

Like, other brand earphones are going to corrupt my precious Pod.

Anyway the earphones now have a seperator which will TOTALLY prevent the wires being ripped apart (like what happened to the previous one, so lame. -_-)

Plus the L and R sign are printed where they won't get rubbed off by constant handling.

And they are rounder and slightly smaller so it sits nicely in your ear and won't hurt when I jam it in (which I do sometimes when the environment is too noisy.)

Shan would be so happy xD Her ears are TINY and my previous earphones COULDN'T GO IN HER EAR! At all! They'd just fall off pathetically, much to her dismay. Hahahaha!

Oh, and she got her braces already. =)
Poor thing had to get local surgery and have wires stuck into the roots of her teeth.
Ick.

So scary. She showed me the stitches. o_o

I'm so glad mine's coming off this year.
After a whopping 6 years!


Song of the Day:

"Disposable Teens - Marilyn Manson"

Gotta write two essays. Ciao.

2 comments:

Denise said...

Not like that... I meant that you say you want to buy a copy but can't find it anywhere. Then if they give it to you for free, good la!

snowbunnie said...

Ooh, can work that way also!

But Tower Records got la, I just want it nowwwwwwwwwwwwww =(