Thursday, March 15, 2007

Eh?

I'm getting skinnier! Nooo!
It's like, the more I eat, the skinnier I get!

Ooh, like that I shall starve myself to death, then I'll finally gain weight!
Yes! Yes!

Oh no, I'm delirious!

That sucks.

I've been doing absolutely nothing for the past 5 days.
A true holiday, indeed.

Why can't teachers understand that to us students, 'holidays' mean a time of nothingness?
...Like, wake up, dota, eat, dota, sleep?

*Not that dota is nothing.

But yeah, a break from school. No homework please!
Got 6 essays to write man.
So suay!

***

Kk, enough of that crap. On to more serious matters.


...My left pinky has gone a little wonky!


It twitches by itself - it has a mind of it's own, apparently - and refuses to strengthen, so I can't play guitar at all well.

When I try to press down a string - curved fingers only, please - it abruptedly straightens out and bends at the end at a 90 degree angle.

And I can't do anything to stop it, short of splinting my finger that way.

-.-

It's probably because I like to turn that finger around 180 degrees for the sheer fun of it.
(And watching Yi Ling go DONTDONTDONTOWOWOW!!!)

I bet that most of you have seen my fiddly finger feats already, and have been thoroughly grossed out or amused. (Or both at once!)

It's not disgusting! I like to call it 'double-jointed-ness.' =)
It sounds more like a talent than a deformity then.

I figured that if I stop twisting my finger at awkward angles, It'd slowly stiffen with old age (oh, that's sounds horrid!) and gradually gain its strength back.

Butbutbut, I don't want it to lose it's freakiness!

I've learnt how to 'disjoint' my pinky and my index finger like JL does, but with the help of my other hand - she can do it single-handedly.

It's almost one of my trademarks, albeit a lesser known one.

Like the way I could reach over my back with my legs and take off my spectacles, then put them on again. (Lucky devil, if I've shown you this.)

...I can't do that anymore. My back is too stiff.

God, I'm old!
Or better, I shall steal this line:

OH I'M LIKE THE CRYPTKEEPER!

So what, give up my flexibility to advance my skills (if any) in playing the guitar?

I don't know. T.T

***

I've just finished reading the Diary of Anne Frank.
So sad!

Except the part where Anne falls in love with Peter. It's kinda gross.

How does that gross you out?


You may ask.

Well, if you happen to know someone of THAT name, with someone of THAT name as a sister...

*cough*


Song of the Day:

"Map of The Problematique - Muse"

Favourite song off the album! Can't believe I bought it after all.
Such a freak! xD

1 comment:

YL said...

OUCHNOOOOARGHHEEEEEKKKKKSTOPIT!!!!!!!

btw

that book sounds really fimilar.