Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Tagged by Anis!

So yeah, my desktop...


What else were you expecting? Hahaha!

L-R

Lesale Deathbringer the Venomancer
Nessaj the Chaos Knight (I'm just assuming, I'm not sure, haha)
Zeus the Lord of Olympia
Rylai Crestfall the Crystal Maiden
And what I think is Roshan in heavy armour (? Lol)

But I can't be sure...Warcraft heroes are different from those in DotA (I think, I don't play WC3)
But yeah, most of them should be right. ;o)

Forgot where I got it from, but it's wickedly beautiful.
(Am I the only person to say that about DotA? I'm insane haha!)

The rippled in the pond are cool, too.

The Scourge on the left, and Sentinel on the right.
The rays of light coming down look freaking fake, but oh-so pretty! =)

(Why is Roshan with the sentinel?)

Middle is the Fountain of Life.

***

The icons:


Left (Top to bottom)

Adobe Photoshop CS - Which I don't use anymore.
Paint - Which I still love using! (So low-tech, haha)
Solitaire - When I'm bored.
Minesweeper - Same. People say I'm so fast, but when I compare myself to Chris from The Curious Incident etcetc. I'm freaking SLOW! (But then, he's a genius, so?)
Frozen Throne - For my DotA!
Daemon Tools - Cd emulation so I can DotA without the CD =)
Maphack - Which my cousin installed, but only used once. (It's so pointless ==;)
Streamyx - Connect to Internet here because my comp will hang if I set it auto-connect.
mIRC - Public server for DotA.


Right (Top to bottom)

Google Earth - I have no idea how to use. But I can find my house on it though!
iTunes - My reliable music player.
Firefox - Web browser.
IE - Ditto.
Windows Media Player - For watching downloaded clips.
LimeWire - For the latest mp3s =D
Norton Anti-Virus - Expired.
Hamachi - Private server for DotA.
Recycle Bin - DOH!

Yupyup. Loadsa bullshit for you guys. =)

Next tag.


Song of the Day:

"Superman - Stereophonics"

Long time no hear.

No comments: