Sunday, March 04, 2007

Heehee. =)

So, yeah.
I love my class.

This Yi Ling ah, kept bugging me:

"So when do you want to apologize to PY?"

"Ummm...NEVER!"

"DON'T LA LIKE THAT!" [Mumblemumblewhinewhinewhinegrowl]

What she misunderstood was that she phrased the question like this:

"So when do you want to apologize to PY?"

So, duh, not ever. x_o

But yeah, I still had to, and I planned to, when I handed in the EST books.
(People still handing in late - thanks for giving the teachers more excuses to complain about us. Zzz...)

But, because our monitor rocks so hard she said:

"You shouldn't do this alone. We all have to apologize."

Or something to that effect.

So she said:

"Class stand."

And we all (well, except a few who stilll refused, but they don't count) said:

"Sorry teacher."

...And that sad excuse for a normal human being walked out on us.
Without even acknowledging our apology.

-_-

Like, if you don't want to accept it, THEN WHY ASK US TO APOLOGIZE IN THE FIRST PLACE?

Kinda ridiculous, huh?

Anyway, it's over and done with now.
No more PY posts from now on.

"So, Stephanie, when is your class going to...talk to your teacher?"
"We all already apologized just now."
"Really? You had time?"
"Yeah, he came in to give us homework."
"That's good. So, did he accept your apology?"
"No, he walked out on us. He didn't even acknowledge it."
"Is that so?"
"..."
"Ok..." [thoughtful]

Puan Ann bumped into me after school.
Lucky me.

Anyway, that's the last I will have to say on this issue.

My blog has been reopened as you see, and any posts regarding PY have been moved for my FRIENDS' eyes only. (Ask me if you want to view them.)

So people who are giving me traffic ONLY because they want to read about PY, shoo!
So unwanted.

My regular readers, welcome back. ^^


Song of the Day:

"Stockholm Syndrome - Muse"

Still hunting for Absolution with 10 percent off - meaning Borders or Popular only. Sigh.

Oh, and if anybody STILL wants to argue with me (stubborn bullheads -.-) I tak layan.
Faham?
Hehe. ^^
All the more reason for you to leave.
I can and WILL restrict my blog again whenever I want, and it won't hurt me whatsoever.
Therefore, don't do pointless things like that, alright?
Kay, thanks. =)

3 comments:

Denise said...

Use your connections to get discount la :P

YL said...

wOOt.

=)

annoy readers, we like.

hehehehe.

snowbunnie said...

@ Den: Dowan la...I love Muse too much now!

Must support!

Hehe...but maybe the new album tour edition la...super expensive!

@ Yi Ling: Yala, now I can finally blog to PEOPLE, and not myself =D