Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Sometimes...

...I just hate my bodies oh-so-quick repair mechanism. (Sometimes!)

After piercing my ear more than a month ago, I figured it would be alright to take off my earrings for a couple of hours while I took a nap.

I figured WRONG!

Well, actually I overslept and missed dinner (again!) So that made it 5 hours for my body's teensy cells to repair.

And I HAD to take them off because they hurt.
My earrings are little 6-legged-spiders (2 fell off each when they fought) so when I lie on my side, the six metal legs jab into my ear.

Ow.

So anyway, after dinner I tried to put them on...

...and my hole wasn't there anymore.

-.-;

There was a thin later of skin on both ends of the piercing.
Healed already.

Only five hours to heal A HOLE IN MY FLESH!

But whatever.
It hurt like Billy-oh when I stabbed my earrings back in.

...I willingly poked holes in my own flesh with a pair of metal arachnids (species doubtful.)

Bwaahhh! I can't stand the thought.

The age of masochism is herrreee!

Awesommmmmmmmmmmmme!

Got better pics la, but don't wanna put her face here.
She said don't tell. =)
But I think quite a lot of people know already anyway.
(That's B's hand behind, haha! Anything to be in a pic =P)

I find it so hawt!
If she weren't a girl, I'd be dying to make out with her already!

My mom asked me if I'd ever pierce my tongue and I said NOOO!

Please!
You think i'm nuts is it?

Navel piercings look so much better! =)

Should get it done while my tummy is still flat oh!
I can't say that for it in 40 years time though.

OH LORD!
THE IMPENDING SAGGINESS!

(There I go, thinking about growing old and how awful it is again. x.x)

Seriously, I don't want to grow old.
Ugh.
But what am I supposed to do about it?

Scared la wei.
=.=


Song of the Day:

"Tainted Love - Soft Cell"

Miss this song.
*They say when you pierce your navel, you have to put a cup beneath the wound to collect the blood, which is quite a lot - is that true? o_O
Nothing. Just curious. That's all. =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You seem to have a love of posting gross, sickening posts about your ear piercing.

I mean, 1 of 2 of your posts is about your piercing.

snowbunnie said...

Cyberspace is a free place. =)

Don't wanna read, get outta my blog. ;o)