Wednesday, March 07, 2007

MacinPosh

Maddox still cracks me up.
Even though he updates his blog an average of three times a year.

See his latest post.

Hehe, what he says is true.
All these losers saying 'Mac is the greatest lyk omg it's soooooooooo awesome!!!! Fuck Windows etcetcetc.'

...Makes normal (read: human) Apple users seem like stuck-up dipshits.

-_-

Like I remember there was once Yi Ling was saying how Xiaxue was annoyed at Apple users or something, saying must support Creative, Apple users are snotty BLABLABLA.

As if it's my fault that I have had bad experiences with Creative - Sabrina's one overheated while charging and the skin peeled right off; Khai's one has the crappiest scroll system ever, the select button is smack-dab in the middle of the scroll pad and selects random songs while you're browsing.

I know, you're supposed to get USED to it.
But what's the point in getting USED to it when you have user friendly scroll wheels like in the iPod?

-shrug-

Call me lame for being unable to 'acquaint' myself with the way some hardware function, but it's even more pointless to choose something more complicated when you can have something user-friendly.

So what if it was made for incompetent idiots?

That's like saying you'd rather not shave with a razor, and use scissors instead.
Or, "I don't like to use pen and paper like normal humans, I prefer mud sticks and dried leaves."
Or, "I don't take public transport to school, I'd rather walk and save the environment."

Things are invented to make your life easier - USE THEM LA!
Why make life harder?
So pointless.

Besides, my parents bought my iPod for me, so I'm supposed to be 'stuck-up' just because I own one?

I'm not even close to being a Mac evangelist, you know the righteous "MAC ROX EVRY1 ELSE SUXXX!" kind of people.

So shut up la, Mac haters.
You want to support Microsoft, support la.
Don't simply criticise people for using Apple.

Next time, I'm gonna give anyone who uses Laurier a hard time, because I use Sofy.

-_-;


Song of the Day:

"Unintended - Muse"

Haha, my driver likes Muse too. xD
He was listening to my CD!

1 comment:

YL said...

i like the part where he says how apple users cant talk without using their hands...

like total LOLness.