Thursday, March 22, 2007

I'm alive!

I slept around 3 am this morning.
Woke up at 6.30.

So all in all = about 3.5hours sleep. -.-

I should be dropping dead right now, but it seems my reserve battery has yet to run dry.

So ANYWAY,

HAPPY (13th) BIRTHDAY KHAIELAASH!

Gave him the suckiest present ever.
A star-shaped lollipop.
Which I didn't even buy.
But whatever, it's the thought that counts right?
=)

But choy, I hate shopping for presents...so hard to choose.
And what if they end up hating it anyway?
Sigh.

Sorry people.
Next time you want something for your birthday, ask me kay?
(If it's within my spending capacities, of course ^^)

And yes, I can already hear Yap going 'jual ikan! jual ikan!'
But hey, with an allowance of 50 bucks a month (which by the way, has to cover my recess food) you don't go very far.

And about the ice cream issue.
I hate it when mom serves my ice cream to guests.
I mean, there's ANOTHER tub of the SAME flavour for the guests already, so why complain? *glares at Yap* -_-;

You wouldn't like it either if you get Baskin Robbins only once every two months, only to have your carefully rationed supply to be wiped out by a bunch of rich tai-tais in two minutes flat, would you?

Oh sure, mom always says:

Wait another two months la, then can buy again! Why are you so selfish?


Ok, wait two months CAN.
Only to have to go through the SAME thing again, two months later?

CANNOT! CANNOT!

Do you understand?
That means I NEVER get ice cream!

January - Buy ice cream.
January - Finished by guests.
January - Mom tells me to wait for March.

March - Buy ice cream.
March - Finished by guests.
March - Mom tells me to wait for May.

May - Buy ice cream.
May - Finished by guests.
May - Mom tells me to wait for July.

And so on and so on and so on.

NOW do you understand why I'm being selfish?

I just want to enjoy my ONE measly tub of Chocolate Mousse in peace, ok?

Geez.

And call me calculative, but mom still owes me one box of Ferrero Rocher, WHICH by the way, was my birthday present. (She served it to naughty little brats who came over, and duh, finished every last one without a word of thanks. -.-)

So I hoard my food!
Cannot is it?

My food is my food!
Go find your own!

OMG.
I just remembered the Italy issue.
When I was young, I loved my sweets so much, I used to stockpile them for months at one time so that I could enjoy them on special occasions.

And that special occasion happened to be my trip to Italy.
I had painstakingly collected a fair-sized bag FULL of sweets and chocolates, so that I could enjoy them on holiday.

Sure la, my sis wants, take.
Mommy wants, take.
Daddy wants, take.

BUT I DRAW THE LINE AT NON-FAMILY MEMBERS!

I remember vividly the moment mom grabbed my bag (with MUCH protest from my part) and offered it to the whole BUS full of people.

There went my 8-months-plus worth of sweet collecting!

=.=

I can't believe I still remember it.
See how TRAUMATIC IT IS???!!!

*hyperventilates*

Gosh, I'm still miffed about it.
Damn calculative, if you ask me.

But it can't be helped that I'm like that.

Life has made me who I am.
*cue cheesy music*


Song of the Day:

"Stairway to Heaven - Led Zeppelin"

Owie. Played it again today.
(I didn't fall asleep during class! Yippee!)

And I can hear Yi Ling droning on about sleep debt already.
I think I owe myself at least 15 hours this week.
Hello, zombie!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lucky you can function with so few hours. I need my 8 hours of sleep daily. *snort* =)

YL said...

cis.

kiamsiap.

laalalalalala