Thursday, March 08, 2007

I'm cursed.

Super fail at sukan tara again this year. xD

Long jump, batal both times.
Not that I would have made it anyway.

I twisted my arm the wrong way yesterday morning as well, rendering me useless for shot putt.
I almost made it the first time, but I stepped over the line. -_- But that was AFTER the ball had already left my hand...is it my fault the momentum carried me forward?

Sigh.

Second time I threw, the kink in my elbow went OUCH and I screwed it up - the ball didn't even go near the line this time.

40m run?

It's the most pathetic story I've ever heard in my life.
I got a bad start - I almost took off before they said 'GO!' So as I pulled myself back so that I won't batal, she said 'GO!'

-_-

So yeah, I screwed the starting too.
But I DID catch up.
I was the second or third runner if I'm not mistaken, I would have surely made it...if I hadn't forgotten to take my wallet out from my pocket.

...

What happened was, when I running, the stupid wallet (which was pretty heavy from the coins)
ALMOST PULLED DOWN MY PANTS.

-_-;

So yeah, I had to slow down to pull it back up - and missed the whistle.

I mean, come on! It was either fail with my dignity intact, or succeed with my pants around my ankles!

=(

That wasn't even the worst of it.

High jump - missed the first try, I kicked the bar down.

And on the second try I did the same thing I did last year, though unintentionally - I slipped on the slick grass and slammed straight into the pile of mattresses.

And I got a sharp crack on my ribs from the bloody pole. x_o

Well, at least I didn't miss the mattresses completely, slam my head against the ground and pull my neck muscles.

Like I did for practice the last two times.

At least the teacher was kind enough to let me try again. (I don't think she heard the 'FUCK!' I screamed - it was automatic, I swear! - as the pole rammed into me; or else she ignored it.)

So on the third try, LAGI SUAY.

I got over the pole, but my stupid leg brought it down on me.
It landed between the end of my calf and the start of my foot, and out of habit - used to muck around with football for year or so when I was 12 - I flicked it upwards with a twist of my ankle.

(I did it before with my calculator, saved it from being smashed; did it before on a can of peanuts some guy dropped, got a bruised foot - but saved the nuts)

...AND IT ALMOST STRANGLED ME!

It almost landed on my neck, but luckily I reached out and caught it.

So I just looked idiotic lying on my back in the middle of the field, with my legs in the air and my hands holding a plastic pole.

-_-

Like a tight-rope walker.

Only lying down.

Super suay I tell you.

Then the two QM on duty took the pole from me.
And when I got up, I almost smacked my face into the pole. -_-
But I managed to duck in time.

I am so klutzy.

And the thing that bites me the most?
I passed high jump, shot putt and managed to hit the line for long jump during PRACTICE.
(Don't know about running, no one blew the whistle.)

Practice can, real thing cannot?
Truly marks an unlucky soul.

-.-


Song of the Day:

"Uno - Muse"

WARGHHH!!! *kicks fluffy toy bunnies*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aiyo.

YL said...

-_-

u cursed.

then i wat?

snowbunnie said...

Umm...doomed? Lol.

You didn't even try also!