Saturday, March 17, 2007

Sui's not the only one...

...having work done on her teeth.

My dentist is not happy with my teeth because they are tapered.
Meaning they are wider at the bottom than it is near the root.

Which means, my teeth aren't like normal people's which are rectangular, (like Chiclets!) - mine are slightly triangular.

Which means, there is a gap near the root.

It looks ok now, but the dentist said that when I grow older, my gums will recede bit by bit (Oh the horror!) and the gap will grow wider (!!!)

Which means, I'll have a 'black space' in my smile.

-.- Choy!

So to fix it, she...FILED DOWN MY TEETH!

With something like a buffer that we use to shine our nails.
Urgh.

Zzz. I can't believe she just filed my teeth down.
...I should have asked her to file my canine teeth to points while she was at it too.

Vampire fangs?
Awesome!

*evil grin*

Song of the Day:

"White Flag - Dido"

My gum hurts a bit, cause she hit it with the file while wearing down my teeth.
And I have a litte gap between my front teeth for now. Like a baby!
And my tongue hurts from licking the gap too much. (So obsessive =.=;)
Sigh.

No comments: