Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Tagged by Yi Ling!

Each player of this game starts off by giving 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. After you do that, leave them each a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read your blog.


Weird thing #1: I like taking off my shoes in class

This habit only started this year. I used to think that people who did it were siao.
I mean, why the heck would you want to walk around in your socks?

But I tried it for myself and I LOVE IT!

It makes me feel more...at home.

I can sit cross-legged on the chair without jabbing myself in the thighs with my school shoes.
Plus, the cement floor is really cold, and it's just so shiok to walk around on it. =)


Weird thing #2: I like my food cold (except soup)

Some people NEED to have their food hot, but I prefer mine cold.
Like instead of warm fried chicken, I like cold meat.

I can even eat a 3-hour-old dinner without being utterly disgusted.

And that's even if the food is supposed to be hot.


Weird thing #3: I like to take nailclippers and clip off my own skin

o_O

People find it disgusting (again, lol)
But to me it's just...a bad habit.

Mostly the skin on my left hand, where it thickens, be it because of bad guitar-playing techniques, or doing written work for 2 hours non-stop.

It is just SO satisfying to hear it go 'schup!' when you cut it off.
(It grows back anyway, and I can do it again!)

Urgh. Queen of bad habits.
I gross myself out.


Weird thing #4: The most irritating qualities I find in a person - I have them too!

But, I don't hate myself. Haha.
So weird. o_O

Like not going to school for no reason.
People who do that annoy me.

Like dragging their feet and slouching.
People who do that annoy me.

Like people who are so hum while playing DotA.
People who do that annoy me.

Very bad of me, I know.
But I'm working on it. ;o)

Sorry if I'm annoying you people.


Weird thing #5: I don't want a boyfriend (as of yet)

And I have no idea why!
Hahahaha!

So bizarre.

Normally people want one, and those who don't, normally know WHY they don't want one.
But I don't fall into either category.

I just don't see myself with one...all the ew-inducing 'baby,' and 'honey,' and 'darling...'

EWWW!

Even if I DO get one, I'd like it to be someone I can talk to.
To share things with, without being dismissed like it doesn't matter.
Almost like a best friend.
...Only a guy.

Ahaha!
(I'm not gay if you were wondering. Rofl!)

Anyway, Little Smith has put down my behaviour as being 'fussy' and 'picky.'

I give girls a bad name, haha.


Weird thing #6: One of my favourite pastimes is Ah Lian-watching

I don't know why it amuses me so much to laugh at their dressing and flat-ironed hair.

I KNOW I shouldn't be laughing at them, especially since I'm not exactly a fashionista myself.
(I haven't worn anything other than the Jeans + Tee combo for YEARS)

Butbutbut...they just crack me up!

Today Yi Ling sms-ed me:


Btw! I saw the...Grossest and bizarrest thing today!!! There's this girl at the lrt station, she was wearing this short skirt.. And her butt crack was showing like so damn gross!! Everyone was looking.. And she's like trying to cover wit her shirt.. Then her skirt looks kinda weird, like 2 layers.. Then I found out her skirt was falling off and panties is showing!! Her panties was in stripes so ppl tot it's a skirt but I saw the skin! HOLY FUCKIN SHIT!


(Wow, she made it in one sms!)

Anyway, my point is, how could you not laugh at THAT? xDDD

It's just so...lol.
I guess we girls have been guilty of butt-crack-flashing at least once in our entire lives (and guys with their boxer-flashing)...

...but normally it's an accident. Sitting wrongly and whatnot.

Not because of a bad clothing choice. xD

Still, LOL!

Best Ah Lian-watching spots:

- Petaling Street
- Times Square, 3rd floor and 5th floor
- Sungei Wang, pretty much the whole place

Knock yourselves out. ;o)


*Tagged:

- Anis
- Sui Yi
- Amely
- Denise
- Khaielaash
- And whoever who wants to do it. Who am I to stop you? =P


Song of the Day:

"Pushing Me Away - Linkin Park"

I wanna hear What I've Done!!!
PLEEEEEEEEEASE MC??
='(

2 comments:

Khaielaash/Fr3@K said...

6 weird things???

I can list ten times mroe than that... hahaha...

But I'm not pushing the no. of weird things im supposed to write. lol.

Nichelle Tan said...

holy cow.. i'm tagged??
=="